5 (14.7%)
archer able too use dagger
3 (8.8%)
neither
26 (76.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Archer and daggers

Offline mojica1

so im making post because archer need a dex  melee weapon for fighting close comba  only weapon elf cant use beside bow,sling,crossbow, is fist . fist suck becuase its str not dex wise so dmg sucks. so i think dagger should  be allow  for archer class  atl weapon or secondary weapon .

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Never go full retard. Learn to play. Gm close thread plz.

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

dorothyerika

Google translate dun translate stupidity.Fists are useless.Claws and daggers will be usless aswell.Close thread please >_<

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

dorothyerika

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
Third option added to the poll.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline mojica1

i see we got alot of tart here if you got nothing smart too say don't comment  its a suggestions i know how too play my class what complaning on making a secondary wep open for archer ?   so if you got nothing smart or good too say keep it on yourself

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
i see we got alot of tart here if you got nothing smart too say don't comment  its a suggestions i know how too play my class what complaning on making a secondary wep open for archer ?   so if you got nothing smart or good too say keep it on yourself

If you knew how to play your class you wouldn't have made this topic, archers are meant to use ranged weapons - And it's already one of the better if not the strongest class overall on this server, they don't need fists/daggers or whatever.

dorothyerika

If you knew how to play your class you wouldn't have made this topic, archers are meant to use ranged weapons - And it's already one of the better if not the strongest class overall on this server, they don't need fists/daggers or whatever.

I love your siggy and +1