Want more of these? in other classes?

Yes
47 (78.3%)
No
4 (6.7%)
I don't care
9 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Leveling a barbarian from 1-150! (Video Guide)

Cheebee

nice guide. make more.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Oh so many nice replies! Cool! Ill tell him to make more when hes back online :)

Edit: i want one for a psy :) and wiz :) :3
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

dorothyerika

Oh I want to ask you,what do you use to record ;o?

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
This makes me actually want to play a barb more. :tiger-5:

Offline SantaWiz

• Active Player
  • other server Leader!
i would like to see one with a cleric ^^
Nice video btw!

150 Demon wizzy.
Gear: R8, Dragon Glaive.
Faction: other server

Offline DrDreezer

• I'm the Dreezer
  • Please, no.
This makes me actually want to play a barb more. :tiger-5:

I'm sorry?:D
xDDD

Offline DrDreezer

• I'm the Dreezer
  • Please, no.
Oh I want to ask you,what do you use to record ;o?

Bandicam, it comes with a free version (Watermarked) and a paid version. =)

There is always ThePirateBay, but I don't recommend pirating :D
(But we're not all angels) xDDD

Because bandicam makes smaller files! 3 and a half hour 1080p video files is about 120gig? yeah somehting that way.
With fraps, 10 minutes is 60 GB, or something?
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2013, 05:26 pm by DrDreezer

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
Forgot to put this in my other post.

I would love to see another video for psychics, cleric, and/or archer  :tiger-32:

Offline DrDreezer

• I'm the Dreezer
  • Please, no.
Forgot to put this in my other post.

I would love to see another video for psychics, cleric, and/or archer  :tiger-32:

Okay! Thanks for the comment, I'm working my bum off to level all the different classes right now!
Once I'm done. I'll edit it and upload it, can't say a specific date, just that I'm working on them!

I don't know if you should follow my guides on spellcasters because I've played too much barbarians! Even tho once I upload the videos you can see that my pull -> run -> aoe -> run tactic works... if you're not too reckless xD

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Nice guide. Even tho, I've got each class leveled up to 150. I'd still like to see you do more classes! o/

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Nice guide. Even tho, I've got each class leveled up to 150. I'd still like to see you do more classes! o/
nerd

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
Okay! Thanks for the comment, I'm working my bum off to level all the different classes right now!
Once I'm done. I'll edit it and upload it, can't say a specific date, just that I'm working on them!

I don't know if you should follow my guides on spellcasters because I've played too much barbarians! Even tho once I upload the videos you can see that my pull -> run -> aoe -> run tactic works... if you're not too reckless xD
Eh, I bet your tactic is worse then mine. Veno I just pulled, ran like hell with holy path, demon nova, noxious gas, and spammed the crap outta that over and over ;_;

Offline DrDreezer

• I'm the Dreezer
  • Please, no.
Eh, I bet your tactic is worse then mine. Veno I just pulled, ran like hell with holy path, demon nova, noxious gas, and spammed the crap outta that over and over ;_;

:o I don't do holy paths tho XD

dorothyerika

'o' Ill wait 500 years for another video(dont take that long doh)

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
:o I don't do holy paths tho XD
Well I only did that until I got my demon fox form, then everything was better.