Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the Swordsman Smiley Set make a return?

No.
26 (24.8%)
Yes, and replace the Mouse Smiley Set.
20 (19%)
Yes, and replace the Egghead Smiley Set.
6 (5.7%)
Yes, and replace the Foxy Smiley Set.
1 (1%)
Yes, and replace the Monkey Smiley Set.
0 (0%)
Yes, and replace the Tiger Smiley Set.
1 (1%)
Yes, and replace the Fish Smiley Set.
16 (15.2%)
Yes, and replace the Octupus Smiley Set.
18 (17.1%)
Yes, and replace the Naughty Monkey Loudspeaker.
5 (4.8%)
Yes, and replace the Pig Smiley Set.
12 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: Sept 01, 2013, 04:40 am

Swordsman Smileys

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
mice are the best.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
mice are the best.
Not according to the poll huehuehuehuehuehuehue  >:D :P

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
thats the problem with the poll though it is considerably favored to the swordman smileys.

how the poll should be is it should be titled what is your favorite smiley and each smiley listed then they can just take the top 10 of those and make em in the game instead of this poll which is favored to the swordman smileys.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Well he wanted to see if the swordsmen could be added in. So he made a poll as to whether or not people wanted to put them in and if so which would they think should be replaced. 18 people voted for mice and 18 voted for octopus, meaning that regardless of what smiley would be added, they are least popular with many of the people on the forums. I'm positive that if the poll was which is your least favorite smiley, these two would come up on top regardless.

Antihero

thats the problem with the poll though it is considerably favored to the swordman smileys.

how the poll should be is it should be titled what is your favorite smiley and each smiley listed then they can just take the top 10 of those and make em in the game instead of this poll which is favored to the swordman smileys.

With your suggestion, one or more sets would still need to be removed. There can only be 10. Right now, people can either vote not to have the set added, or vote to have it added and which set they want to see replaced. I don't see how this unfairly favors the Swordsman set. It isn't like anyone is being forced to vote in favor of it.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
With your suggestion, one or more sets would still need to be removed. There can only be 10. Right now, people can either vote not to have the set added, or vote to have it added and which set they want to see replaced. I don't see how this unfairly favors the Swordsman set. It isn't like anyone is being forced to vote in favor of it.

I am not saying that but this poll technically no outfavors any specific remove  this smiley. So does this mean that they won't be added in? or will they just remove the one smiley that has the highest vote? see what I mean?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Either way, LEAVE THE MICE ALONE! They're the only ones with a nodding motion!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Antihero

I am not saying that but this poll technically no outfavors any specific remove  this smiley. So does this mean that they won't be added in? or will they just remove the one smiley that has the highest vote? see what I mean?

I understand what you mean now. However, as Caffeine said, the results would essentially be the same as they are right now. The Mouse and Octopus Smileys appear to be least popular and would remain that way no matter how the question is rephrased. I understand your comment about favoring now, but it's not favoritism so much as Swordsman Smileys are the subject here. I decided to simplify this by basically making it a yes or no question, with sub-choices for those in favor of adding them.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
I understand but if they do decide to add/remove smileys I really hope they decide to just make a poll with all the possible smileys and just take the top 10. This way I wouldn't feel cheated since it was more fair.

Antihero

I understand but if they do decide to add/remove smileys I really hope they decide to just make a poll with all the possible smileys and just take the top 10. This way I wouldn't feel cheated since it was more fair.

This poll IS fair... And considering that I'm the one that made this poll, and it will have been going on for over 2 weeks as of the deadline, I don't feel like making another one. I won't make a ton of threads with the same suggestion, or multiple polls asking the same question several different ways. I'm sorry, but I don't see the point of it. All I can tell you is that if you don't want the Swordsman Smileys added, vote no and tell your friends to do the same. If you do, you know what to do. Hell, you can even choose not to vote. I can't, and wouldn't, force you to and your choice isn't going to hurt me one way or another.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
This poll IS fair... And considering that I'm the one that made this poll, and it will have been going on for over 2 weeks as of the deadline, I don't feel like making another one. I won't make a ton of threads with the same suggestion, or multiple polls asking the same question several different ways. I'm sorry, but I don't see the point of it. All I can tell you is that if you don't want the Swordsman Smileys added, vote no and tell your friends to do the same. If you do, you know what to do. Hell, you can even choose not to vote. I can't, and wouldn't, force you to and your choice isn't going to hurt me one way or another.

well it isn't fair no matter how you look at it unless the gms decide since there are more no's than there are yes remove this specific one. now if they do decide to do that it would still be unfair to the people wanting swordman smileys.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I voted yes. Not for the Swordsman smileys, but because if I have to see those freaking Mouse smileys in World Chat again I'm going to vomit.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I voted yes. Not for the Swordsman smileys, but because if I have to see those freaking Mouse smileys in World Chat again I'm going to vomit.
:'( But I like mouse.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Now I know to spam you with blue mice every time I see you.

just kidding, lurve you! Don't mute me!

Btw, was it ever said why we can only have 10 active at a time?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Now I know to spam you with blue mice every time I see you.

just kidding, lurve you! Don't mute me!

Btw, was it ever said why we can only have 10 active at a time?

:normal-23:

And I dunno. Probably some stupid PW rule. :-[

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: