Epic Perfect World

How Sins are not OP

Offline SCOOP

Hey.. RedDragon here. When I look on forums the most thing I see is people QQing about how sins are OP. Lol there not.. u probably just dont know how to fight one. 
The sin aka Assassin is MENT to be strong af but also they are squishy <.<
People think there OP but really thats the goal of the class? They have high damage but low health..
U dont believe me get a BM dragon gear VS sin Dragon gear.. You will realize how fast there HP would drop if you knew how to fight one.
So dont QQ about this anymore it honestly makes no sense I mean if u wnna doit then post a forum list on how Barbs are have to much HP?
Or how Psy's deal alot of damage too?
   U cnt beat tht.
Sins arent OP there squishy fishies  :D
                                                       ~RedDragon
~RedDragon 150 Demon BM
~SCOOP 150 Demon Sin
~InsaneSpazz 150 Sage Barb
                   Leader of Radiance
*LALALALALA* "not OP" *LALALALALALALA*

EDIT: just to elaborate this is what i heard when i read your post
Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:27 am by studmuffin

Offline SCOOP

U said it all stud ^^ nd tht was the point o.o
Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:34 am by atefs
~RedDragon 150 Demon BM
~SCOOP 150 Demon Sin
                   Leader of Radiance

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
*Lalalalalalala* I'm not listening *lalalalalalalala* Sins are OP *lalalalalalalalalalala*

What chu got succkkaa?!?!?!

*lalalalalalalala* I'm not listening *lalalalalalalala* Sins are OP *lalalalalalalalalala*

On a more serious note.

You have told me nothing about the reasons why sins are not OP. Your reasoning is sins are squishy and they're suppose to be OP? errr kay. You're a genius! Go roll a different class and 1v1 me on my sin. Then we'll find out exactly how OP sins are. lolol. Otherwise, I already branded you as an ignorant player that can't play any another class but an easy mode class such as a sin.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline SCOOP

No I dont play a sin. I play a BM. And i did state it.
     I said a sins class is meant to be strong? nd I said there squishy ill vs ur 150 sin wit my 147 BM lol..
Sins goal is not to be hit thats why they have so much stuns nd immobalizing skills + stealth, because they have low HP they cant take a hit. You must have a really good sin to make me not touch u but if a strong opponent can get a couple legit hits its over.
    Subject stated gl.
                                               ~RedDragon
~RedDragon 150 Demon BM
~SCOOP 150 Demon Sin
                   Leader of Radiance
     I said a sins class is meant to be strong? nd I said there squishy ill vs ur 150 sin wit my 147 BM lol..
Sins goal is not to be hit thats why they have so much stuns nd immobalizing skills + stealth, because they have low HP they cant take a hit. You must have a really good sin to make me not touch u but if a strong opponent can get a couple legit hits its over.
    Subject stated gl.
                                               ~RedDragon

LAWL
I wanna watch this... no no nooooo I NEED to watch this

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
    Subject stated gl.
                                               ~RedDragon

WHEN AND WHERE!?!??!?!!? I'm sooo down. My sins name is Peekabooo. Ima world chat for your ass as soon as a log in
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Delirium

Sins can stunlock a BM better than they can stunlock you and themselves, oh kill them in the duration.

*rollseyes*

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
People are silly when they think OP means unbeatable.

Yes, sins can be beaten by certain classes, otherwise they would have been changed long ago.

However, even for those classes that can beat them, the fight is much easier from the sin's standpoint. It requires much less effort for them to switch to the offensive during a fight, than the opponent.

The way I see it, if you CAN NOT WIN without a specific genie skill / apoth, something's wrong.

Offline Tsirin

There is a certain element that is a little true to his comment. Though personally I do think sins are stronger than most classes. But personally i think the reason sins get so much flames is because of the sheer number of them. Theres more likely to be skilled players who use them and thus they look super OP.

Now to the above poster, one word, psychic. almost no one can kill a psy that has soul of silence without some form of genie skill or apothecary potion to counter their seal >_> (thank god they are squishy)
FateZero: Assassin 146
Tsirin: Assassin 150
FateOne: Seeker 150
Tzirin: Archer 136

Offline Delirium

Yes, sins can be beaten by certain classes, otherwise they would have been changed long ago.

However, even for those classes that can beat them, the fight is much easier from the sin's standpoint. It requires much less effort for them to switch to the offensive during a fight, than the opponent.

The way I see it, if you CAN NOT WIN without a specific genie skill / apoth, something's wrong.

Thank you!!
At least some people understand....

@Tsirin
It's actually very easy to kill a psy with certain combos, thing is you need to time them right, but yeah, the proc rate is still a bit too much.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
On the note of squishiness, sins have massive evasion, a skill that stops you from being killed AND heals you, and a skill that just gives you even more evasion.

I agree with this completely, psychics you have to get really luck with thier 30% to seal to beat them without apoc/genie skills, still doable though.
Sins you really need vacs to be able to fight back, I cant get in to attack a sin without them. Hence I can not win without them. When I do get in an attack it has a 25% chance of being blocked on top of thier insane evasion.