Epic Perfect World

Delete BH inside GV!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Post like this just make me wonder why people play an MMO
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The only issues I have with gv is that I play the game on a potato and I can barely duel under normal circumstances, let alone on gv, and it's risky with alts under 135-140.  In the case of the former, I do it with friends or hop on a wc shout (assuming the leader isn't a moron), in case of the latter, I just don't do it on those alts till I ht 140.

If there's a bh I refuse to do, it's Lunar.  Can't stand that place.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please
And i thought this world was getting nice. I am so done.
substance..

Panda_monium

he's to nab to do anyhting,
he wants free handouts for ec+ supply tokens,
he agrees to sh*t in which he has only 1/4 knowledge of (like nw map update),
he disagrees with stuff that could make him a better player (but not person),
and he wonders why people flame on his posts about "wanting to nerf a sins spark" (which would completely defeat the purpose of any class going demon)
etc.
etc.
etc.
you get the point :-\

How about we don't do that. GV is not that hard and not only provides more experience than other BHs, but also provides a few Epic Coins for your trouble. I personally prefer GV over other BHs.

On another note... I mean this in the nicest way possible, but reading your posts is like watching an Autistic foreigner try to copy words from an instruction manual into Google's translate feature, translate the words into English, and then attempt to repeat the words back into coherent sentences afterward. It's almost migraine-inducing. I don't know whether you're trolling or being serious, and the sad part about it is that I don't know which would be worse.
this is the only thing i might ever agree with you on...in the history of...ever...
its so perfect...+9000%
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2013, 04:28 am by Panda_monium

Panda_monium

... And anti-hero, bro look at your pic, you seem to much rebel, like a punk rebel.
andhow does this relate to anything.
 :monkey-9:

rebel-a person who resists any tradition, authority, or control.

if anyone is a rebel its you >.>

Antihero

Keep flaming my topics ppl, and i will be more famous than Agatio, and anti-hero, bro look at your pic, you seem to much rebel, like a punk rebel.

And about the topic, most ppls do BH with alts too, i do with 5 low lvs alts, so when i see that Bh of today is in GV i already know that i will not do any cause low lvs dont go to BH GV. BH GV IS WASTE OF TIME!

BH GV is not a waste of time. Maybe it is if you're not level 140 yet and you don't remotely decent gear, but when I hit 140 I found it highly beneficial. You're probably doing something wrong.

Well lets see what happens
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/godless-valley-bounty-hunter-quest's/

How many times does the same thread have to pop up before people finally get the point...?

this is the only thing i might ever agree with you on...in the history of...ever...
its so perfect...+9000%

And how does being right feel?

Offline Aujami

• Old Player

at least they don't play for attention  :rolleyes:

on topic i agree with this bh gv annoying it's the only bh i don't do and pretty sure more than 30% of server don't do it too.

maybe bring TT3-3 bh back insted of gv  ;)

Offline Nevyn

I know why you suggested this; it's the only BH you struggle in to multi client. I know because I am in the same boat. If GV is on i tend to skip it, because even with a 140 geared Seeker and 130 Cleric on BB AND a 150 sin running around its still a hard BH to do solo. However it's one of the few things left in the game you need to do as a squad. I would vote to remove it too but I know most people wont.

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

vlntbty

LMAO

If you're wanting the BH deleted because you can't solo it, too bad. Instances, especially GV, were not meant to be soloed. I think you're in a guild, correct? Just go with guild members if you don't want to deal with random squads. The BH seriously only takes like maybe 30 minutes, at most.  :rolleyes:

andhow does this relate to anything.
 :monkey-9:

rebel-a person who resists any tradition, authority, or control.

if anyone is a rebel its you >.>

Offline Me not you but me

• Characters: Smylez Smyles Smylez Smyles + others
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Even tho I despise GV, I wouldn't say delete it.  I just don't do my BH's on those days.  :P

Why can't everyone just be like this?^^

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Why can't everyone just be like this?^^

Because the sense of entitlement that comes with a private server is all pervading, and all consuming.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!