Epic Perfect World

no more 2 spark stealth archers :(

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
it's QQ thread yes. i don't get why agatio made archer 2 spark pop u out of stealth and left sins with it. if u gonna remove it do it for both or keep both as far as i know there was  no problem about it.
was it a mistake ? b/c i know there was tons of QQ about 2 spark stealth sins. did agatio missed the sin stealth and by any chance or the changes just for archer?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
PWI made it like this, not Agatio

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
PWI made it like this, not Agatio

pretty sure this change was not applied till last patch. i could be wrong but i recall doing 2 spark stealth on archer b4 the patch and did not pop me out of stealth

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
nop..pretty sure pwi did this and agatio didnt

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
To my knowledge it has always been like this.

It's also a good thing, a 2sparked ea from stealth is a lot more scary than a 2sparked sin.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i'll just  do 3 spark from stealth. :D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x
well Lets make sins and archers qq,  by lowering the cool down on Revelation potions and seeker skill  Radiant Sight to 30 seconds instead of 2 minutes.  Stealthing Issued Solved.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
idky anyone can spark in stealth. it's retarded and dumb

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
idky anyone can spark in stealth. it's retarded and dumb

they removed triple spark in stealth pwi bc it was op. and no deny that 2 spark stealth is op here on epic unless he/she is a sin that can't kill without dbl spark from stealth  :P

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
it's QQ thread yes. i don't get why agatio made archer 2 spark pop u out of stealth and left sins with it. if u gonna remove it do it for both or keep both as far as i know there was  no problem about it.
was it a mistake ? b/c i know there was tons of QQ about 2 spark stealth sins. did agatio missed the sin stealth and by any chance or the changes just for archer?

You have my support.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
A 2 spark ea deals way more damage then a 2spark sin. That's true.
A archer is not meant to be stealth in it's way,is just the morai skill but the sin = stealth way. Is a main skill for it's class. Don't QQ cause u can't kill w.o 2nd spark,stealth -> prepare skills and sh!ts and atack as good as u can,anyway,why some1 would need stealth spark to kill some1.
You want to get points to make name in pk rank? Come like AngelFalls with fortify + ig,3 spark from sz,kill 2 randoms,use absolute domain to go to sz again,u get points. Assassin's are the ones with stealth atacking,archers are with the range.
Give to sins the leaps and all sh!ts like 30 seconds cd immune to stun,the hf effect from vow and will be fair? No. Is just that archers = a type of playing
sin = stealth user.
archer = big damage /low defence/ skills for avoiding death.
Don't make another QQ Thread cause u can't play. go play 1.3.6 no morai skills and u'll see that stealth doesn't exist. And they lived with it like that.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
this should be locked!!!
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
IMO spark (1,2 or 3) is primarily an offensive skill and like all other offensive skills should end stealth. That said I've beaten 2 sparking stealthed sins before you just need to react fast, which sometimes isn't easy when it happens out of the blue. Stealth sins are fail anyway and usually play diry; coming to battle fully buffed, pilled up and try purge you. Best thing to do: accept they are dirty scummers who have no friends then move on.

Offline SilentSting

No more?  I don't think there ever was?