Epic Perfect World

Epic coins

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Not argueing, So. 135+ PV, take's 2 minute to get to the boss, 2 minutes to kill it, and a minute to reset. ???

2 running skills and holy path (2-3times) = 1 min to boss.
Killing boss = 30 secs with demon spark and TM if you have energy.
Reseting = 30secs - 1 min if you have an alt logged, ask a friend, randomly inv someone from wc. You can get into PV via Etherblade which is fast as hell, it's at the teleporter.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Consist

• Old Player
2 running skills and holy path (2-3times) = 1 min to boss.
Killing boss = 30 secs with demon spark and TM if you have energy.
Reseting = 30secs - 1 min if you have an alt logged, ask a friend, randomly inv someone from wc. You can get into PV via Etherblade which is fast as hell, it's at the teleporter.

Oh, thanks for proving my point. Like I said, 4 minutes to get 5 ec. So in an hour you would get around 70-80 ec.

Offline SilentSting

You don't get EC from PV or Sirry mobs.

You get EC from the bosses in PV, but not that many

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
Oh, thanks for proving my point. Like I said, 4 minutes to get 5 ec. So in an hour you would get around 70-80 ec.

Where did you learn to count?
1 min + 30sec + 30sec (maybe 1 min) = 2 mins-2.5mins, which is what I originally said.

So theoretically, if you did an hours solid running, you'd get maybe 20-25runs (give or take) which would give (say 5-6 ec a run) 100-150 ec an hour.

I don't think that is bad profit tbh for an easy method and for someone who may not have 3-6 geared chars to run events or BH on. And double that on 2x.

But I digress.
I suggested many other methods of getting EC, if PV is not for you.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I just don't spend my ec unless I actually need that thing.  I do gv and bh mostly for my ec's. Treasure hunt is very good during 2x as well. Just beware of the morons who like to steal maps.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Solo full warsong. You just need to learn how to alt tab fast like I do. I usually takes 30minutes to do full warsong. My fastest is 24 minutes 55 seconds back when the cannonfist is only lvl 150.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
> Make seeker.
> Make sin.
> Go GV with seeker, and leave it to Vortex  there.
> Go PV with sin while seeker is in GV.
> Get a friend to spam reset you.
> Check seeker from time to time.

Also, do Fire Legion and Ares on as many characters as you can, and don't miss a single NW.

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
you can do card bosses... super level scroll sells for 90ec and you can get 3-6 of them i think. it took me around 2-2.5hrs to finish and i got 6 sls, thats 540ec. not bad for 2-2.5hrs. +you get mats for some weapons and gear from oht which can be decomposed in purified perfect stones, and pps can be made into warsoul mat which is 300+ec i think

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
you can do card bosses... super level scroll sells for 90ec and you can get 3-6 of them i think. it took me around 2-2.5hrs to finish and i got 6 sls, thats 540ec. not bad for 2-2.5hrs. +you get mats for some weapons and gear from oht which can be decomposed in purified perfect stones, and pps can be made into warsoul mat which is 300+ec i think

Actually, I'd like to do this, but you need the bosses in gv, which means getting 2-4 others to help open :/ if you do have alts, it can be a good source of ec.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
I do about 10 BH's daily. That's 150 EC and 200 supply tokens (another 400EC if you sell the tokens). Afterwards, you can look at the emissary quests and see if you have any blues or purples (you're bound to get a few if you do a  few alt BHs). Another way of getting some EC's is doing Card Bosses (http://epicpw.com/guides/card-boss-guide/) for Super Level Scrolls (80-100EC per scroll). The bosses also drop Chrono Pages which are 3 EC each. There are quite a few ways of getting EC around, you just gotta see which method you like best.

Offline poo!ッ

• Old player
  • Feaver
PV, GV, BH, Divine quests, Fire legion, Ares, Morai event, GM events, NW, TW, selling gold, farming NS, Sirry mobs, gold digging.

Then repeating all of that on alts.

:D

150 Demon Archer Qutiye
150 Demon Seeker InDeep
150 Demon Wizard Dragisa
150 Sage Sin Analist
150 Sage Psy SpaceJunkey
150 Demon Barb Deidara

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
On the last 2x event, I banked 70K ec off of Treasure hunts alone.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I dunno how you people farm ECs, I only get ECs from doing events, BHs, Ares or Fire Legion. Really, HOW CAN YOU PVE ? TELL ME.

Simple, I run treasure hunts every day. If I get lucky enough to get a map5 drop, I bank it until 2x I usually have something along the lines of 20-25 map 5's sitting in my bank by the time a 2x rolls around, then I run all of them, plus my usual daily TH quest, which I then run on my seeker and my sin plus the 3 alts I never bother to play outside of 2x, it usually adds up to 2-3 thousand ec a day outside of the banked map 5's.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

LaceyPip

PV, GV, BH, Divine quests, Fire legion, Ares, Morai event, GM events, NW, TW, selling gold, farming NS, Sirry mobs, gold digging.

Then repeating all of that on alts.

This and having a few alts helps a whole lot by doing the BH's with all of them.  You may want to consider the world quest too, if you do have a few alts, it only gives 5 EC's but also gives recraft stones and leveling scrolls.  With the easy access to teleport stones, you can finish world quest in a matter of 10-15 minutes. The following is just for information for those who are not familiar with world quest.

The Fantasy Token must be in the Quest Items tab to start the WQ:

Get the initial order to quest from the Archosaur Elder
Speak to Li Mengpai in Archosaur West District (531-641) to obtain the Paper Clip.
Speak to Tu Heng in Archosaur West District (532 645) to obtain volume 1.
Speak to the NPC indicated below based on the volume number you received from Tu Heng.
Make sure to have 2 spots free in your inventory, or you won't get the next volume (there's no actual reason for this, it just is).
Keep exchanging the volumes from one NPC to another up to volume 37.
Once the final item of Paperclip-for-Villa is obtained, return to Li Mengpai in Archosaur West District (531-641) for the reward(s) and to obtain the Fantasy Token (needed for the next WQ).

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/World_Quest