Epic Perfect World

NightScream Camping

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I know the NS is a force PvP instance but at the very least something should be done about people that camp others/ kill farmers numerous times and steal the EC.

I am not suggesting that the instance not be force PvP. I don't care that people PK on Nightscream, the only issue I see is when people camp/kill farmers numerous times to steal their ec. Before you flame this thread, understand what I am trying to say. The PvP aspect of it isn't bad but I think a rule should be in place about these campers/farmer killers. I know there are others ways to get EC but I only wanted to bring this to light.

that's actually how NS works, the EC reward is higher because there's a risk of losing it unlike other EC farming methods. If you don't want to risk your EC, go farm somewhere else.

P.S this topic totally makes me wanna go to NS and steal your EC.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Okay, allow me to reason maturely.

Nightscream has pk for a reason. Why? So people can steal your damn EC. So what if they're camping you? Wait 20 mins, come back. The only reason it is pk enabled is so people can steal your ec. It's a game of chance. If you don't like it, go blue name and farm elsewhere.

Not agreeing with your QQ /=/ an inability to reason maturely, sorry.

The only issue I see is that people will camp and steal EC which should not be allowed. One time being PK'd, whatever; it happens. To the point of camping is something I see as an issue. I've no problem with NS as a PK instance but those that are farming should be left to do that without interference.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Tali

The only issue I see is that people will camp and steal EC which should not be allowed. One time being PK'd, whatever; it happens. To the point of camping is something I see as an issue. I've no problem with NS as a PK instance but those that are farming should be left to do that without interference.

I honestly don't understand how you don't see the entire point of nightscream.

Let me put it in an easier format maybe.

PEOPLE STEAL YOUR EC
PEOPLE FARM YOU
PEOPLE CAMP YOU
WELCOME TO NIGHTSCREAM
NOW GET THE HELL OUT

I promised myself autism wouldn't make me this mad.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I honestly don't understand how you don't see the entire point of nightscream.

Let me put it in an easier format maybe.

PEOPLE STEAL YOUR EC
PEOPLE FARM YOU
PEOPLE CAMP YOU
WELCOME TO NIGHTSCREAM
NOW GET THE HELL OUT

I know that which is why I made this thread. I'm remaining adamant about my opinion on the matter.

People camp, people steal a farmer's ec. When this becomes constant there should be something done about it. Some people will target only a particular person for who knows what.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Syn

You don't get it, right? NS HAS PVP ENABLED SO THAT PEOPLE CAN CAMP AND STEAL YOUR EC. IT WORKS LIKE THAT BECAUSE YOU GET A HIGHER AMOUNT OF EC FARMING THERE. I don't see why you don't understand this.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Tali

I know that which is why I made this thread. I'm remaining adamant about my opinion on the matter.

People camp, people steal a farmer's ec. When this becomes constant there should be something done about it. Some people will target only a particular person for who knows what.

Yes, there is something you can do about it.

Go blue name and farm somewhere else. If you're a r8 barb and you're getting wrecked that badly maybe you should consider a full PvE career.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Yes, there is something you can do about it.

Go blue name and farm somewhere else. If you're a r8 barb and you're getting wrecked that badly maybe you should consider a full PvE career.

It isn't exactly easy to fight back against a gank. Some people can, I'm not one of those people.

Tali

It isn't exactly easy to fight back against a gank. Some people can, I'm not one of those people.

Thread's over, you answered your own question.

Offline Syn

Then NS is not for you, go farm to sirry.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Tali

Then NS is not for you, go farm to sirry.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Thread's over, you answered your own question.

My skill in PK isn't the issue. Neither is the instance being PK enabled. I'm suggesting a rule be put in place because of people that will constantly steal ec from farmers and camp them. I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PK IN NS, A RULE SHOULD BE IN PLACE PARTICULARLY AGAINST THOSE THAT TROLL FARMERS FOR THE HELL OF IT BY STEALING THEIR EC AND CAMPING THEM.

Tali

My skill in PK isn't the issue. Neither is the instance being PK enabled. I'm suggesting a rule be put in place because of people that will constantly steal ec from farmers and camp them. I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PK IN NS, A RULE SHOULD BE IN PLACE PARTICULARLY AGAINST THOSE THAT TROLL FARMERS FOR THE HELL OF IT BY STEALING THEIR EC AND CAMPING THEM.

bold

Offline Syn

It was made for that... how can we make you understand? :'(
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Tali

It was made for that... how can we make you understand? :'(

Looks like we got some NS ganking to do.

dickroman

camping and waiting for ur victim can take as much energy as farming, just saying... with no camp rule.could aswell make no farm on ns rule