Epic Perfect World

Voice of illusion

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
This is thread in which I'll be uploading my written works from time to time. I love to write, its my primary job and one of activities I do in free time. My texts aren't too good or too bad, each of them just represents thoughts and ideas I had at that given moment.
Read, think, understand.

The Mask of Future

It was cold, darkness of the night was consuming every sound. But nobody was making any to be consumed. The voiceless crowd was just staring at the person in the circle of light. Everyone's eyes were directed at him, him, who managed to freeze time on this town square tonight.
The man was standing on a platform in the middle of square surrounded by a thousand of shadows, only noticeable because they were darker than night. He was wearing long black coat, sleeves of which were so long only tips of his fingers could be seen. His legs were unnaturally long and thin, but he was standing on that narrow platform more steadily than the rest of people stood on solid, cold, snowy ground.
But it was neither his strange coat nor his weird legs everyone were looked at. Everyone's glare was locked on the mask the man wore.
His entire head was covered by smooth, bone white mask.
Only his flaming eyes could be seen through cracks in soling mask material. The red and orange light emitting from his eyes was almost blinding, yet nobody closed their eyes or turned their heads away to protect from that light.
The whole space was wrapped in thick fabric of silence. Even birds that usually were nesting on buildings around the square were silent.
This completely still picture could probably last forever, but suddenly the man in the mask moved.
He turned his head as if he was looking around, at people staring at him. Few moments later he, probably satisfied with this complete attention towards him, jumped off the platform on the ground and made few steps aside. Everything was done in deadly silence. Nobody turned their head at him, everyone were staring at the spot the man was in few seconds ago.
The masked man took something out of his pocket and walked to nearest wall. He wrote something on the wall and then just turned around and walked away, as if nothing has happened. Once he left the circle of light he was all the time in he simply vanished. Disappeared in the air.
The exact same moment motion returned to town square. People continued their interrupted actions, birds carried on flying above the world.
And nobody even turned their head to the wall to see words flaming on it, shining like a fire.
"Ideas are unbreakable. Ignite the Revolution."

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
This is spell binding .....please give us more

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
End of Days, part 1.

That day our mom died.
Ironic, when you think about that.
Or rather funny how life is built.
Our mother was going back home from work. Her car was broken, and dad couldn't pick her up because he was at important meeting.
She decided to get home on metro train.
Pathetic...
At some point metro track comes out of tunnel and goes through few blocks in open space.
Some stupid dickhead decided to make a wall of stones on tracks and see what would happen.
Probably thought the train would smash through the wall creating a volcanic eruption like firework of rocks.
Well, he was dissapointed.
Train smashed into wall of rocks like....I can't even think of something similar.
The force of impact was so hard the rocks really created a firework. Firework that destroyed everything in radius of 120 meters. Lots of people were killed or injured.
Well, good enough.
But it wasn't good enough for train.
He got off the tracks. Literally.
First wagon jumped in the air using the stone pile like a platform. I don't know for sure, but some say he reached the height of 3rd floor.
The first wagon dragged the rest of the train off the tracks.
Train crashed down on the street, dropping on left side.
Its speed was high enough to slide down the street for around 400 meters, crushing everything and everyone in its path.
Our mother, as investigators told us, fell out of train through the window and then train crushed her. And dragged what was left of her untill he stopped.
I saw the news. They took pictures and videos from helicopter. There was a river of blood with train in the middle of it. Parts of bodies everywhere, debris, shards of broken glass were shining like diamonds in the sun.
3,643 people died that day, alon with over 900 injured.
422 bodies were found in parts and identified.
Others were crushed into bloody mess.
I remember how we were watching the news. Phone was ringing for good 5 minutes before we noticed.
It was dad. He was calling us. He said he will get home soon.
The next 3 or 4 days have been lost in my memory. I can't remember anything.
The next thing I remember after watching news is funeral of empty coffin.
Our mom's funeral.
We buried empty coffin with photo of her inside.
Because we couldn't find anything else to put in the coffin.
The biggest part of mom that investigators were able to find was smaller than my index finger.
The rest was in the pile of blood and flesh. Along with others.
The stupid one that caused all of this was later caught and imprisoned for 890 years. At the age of 12. A long sentence. One trick, many casualties, one broken life.
From that funeral I changed. We all changed.
No more happy moments.
No more laughter.
No more joy.
Our father died 12 years after that.
He couldn't cope with stress anymore. Depression. Drugs to force him to sleep. Working for weeks without break.
He gave us everything he could, our father alone did more for us that both parents do to others.
We were taught in the best universities. We all got best education possible. We all got funds to start our own lives.
Dad was always there for us. But when he gave us all, he ended his life. Bullet to the head. Instant death.
I got a feeling he was ready to do that the same day our mother died. But he managed to hold that desire down before he was sure we could survive without him.
He MADE sure we would survive.
The fathers funeral was on a rainy day. There were just 4 of us. Samantha, me and Jake. And our dad in coffin. Me and Jake burried him near the grave of his wife and our mother.
Let them rest in piece.
Nobody cried on that day. Not even Sam.
She was probably the strongest of us.
The next 3 years were years of rising.
We all got jobs.
Sam became famous bio-engineer, one of the best.
Jake followed his desire for creation and discovery and became rocket scientist.
And I....I started manufacturing weapons.
I don't know why. Probably my natural wish for destruction came into play.
Well, doesn't matter.
Ether way, we all reached heights in what we were doing.
Sam created a gene that was slowing down aging and extending human lifespan by increasing cell regeneration to supernatural levels. People were healing most dangerous wounds in hours.
Jake created the fastest rocket know to man, defying laws of physics. The space exploration became so much faster and more effective.
What I did?I created a weapon that was accumulating energy from surrounding space and focusing it into laser like beam.
Military was really grateful.
Now they could kill more, destroy faster, lose less. And for a cheaper price.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥

Oh gosh, absolutely fantastic ....reading it made me sad, actually very sad ...but it tells a great story about triumph and success through heartache ..in my humble opinion. Thank you

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
End of Days, part 1.

That day our mom died.
Ironic, when you think about that.
Or rather funny how life is built.
Our mother was going back home from work. Her car was broken, and dad couldn't pick her up because he was at important meeting.
She decided to get home on metro train.
Pathetic...
At some point metro track comes out of tunnel and goes through few blocks in open space.
Some stupid dickhead decided to make a wall of stones on tracks and see what would happen.
Probably thought the train would smash through the wall creating a volcanic eruption like firework of rocks.
Well, he was dissapointed.
Train smashed into wall of rocks like....I can't even think of something similar.
The force of impact was so hard the rocks really created a firework. Firework that destroyed everything in radius of 120 meters. Lots of people were killed or injured.
Well, good enough.
But it wasn't good enough for train.
He got off the tracks. Literally.
First wagon jumped in the air using the stone pile like a platform. I don't know for sure, but some say he reached the height of 3rd floor.
The first wagon dragged the rest of the train off the tracks.
Train crashed down on the street, dropping on left side.
Its speed was high enough to slide down the street for around 400 meters, crushing everything and everyone in its path.
Our mother, as investigators told us, fell out of train through the window and then train crushed her. And dragged what was left of her untill he stopped.
I saw the news. They took pictures and videos from helicopter. There was a river of blood with train in the middle of it. Parts of bodies everywhere, debris, shards of broken glass were shining like diamonds in the sun.
3,643 people died that day, alon with over 900 injured.
422 bodies were found in parts and identified.
Others were crushed into bloody mess.
I remember how we were watching the news. Phone was ringing for good 5 minutes before we noticed.
It was dad. He was calling us. He said he will get home soon.
The next 3 or 4 days have been lost in my memory. I can't remember anything.
The next thing I remember after watching news is funeral of empty coffin.
Our mom's funeral.
We buried empty coffin with photo of her inside.
Because we couldn't find anything else to put in the coffin.
The biggest part of mom that investigators were able to find was smaller than my index finger.
The rest was in the pile of blood and flesh. Along with others.
The stupid one that caused all of this was later caught and imprisoned for 890 years. At the age of 12. A long sentence. One trick, many casualties, one broken life.
From that funeral I changed. We all changed.
No more happy moments.
No more laughter.
No more joy.
Our father died 12 years after that.
He couldn't cope with stress anymore. Depression. Drugs to force him to sleep. Working for weeks without break.
He gave us everything he could, our father alone did more for us that both parents do to others.
We were taught in the best universities. We all got best education possible. We all got funds to start our own lives.
Dad was always there for us. But when he gave us all, he ended his life. Bullet to the head. Instant death.
I got a feeling he was ready to do that the same day our mother died. But he managed to hold that desire down before he was sure we could survive without him.
He MADE sure we would survive.
The fathers funeral was on a rainy day. There were just 4 of us. Samantha, me and Jake. And our dad in coffin. Me and Jake burried him near the grave of his wife and our mother.
Let them rest in piece.
Nobody cried on that day. Not even Sam.
She was probably the strongest of us.
The next 3 years were years of rising.
We all got jobs.
Sam became famous bio-engineer, one of the best.
Jake followed his desire for creation and discovery and became rocket scientist.
And I....I started manufacturing weapons.
I don't know why. Probably my natural wish for destruction came into play.
Well, doesn't matter.
Ether way, we all reached heights in what we were doing.
Sam created a gene that was slowing down aging and extending human lifespan by increasing cell regeneration to supernatural levels. People were healing most dangerous wounds in hours.
Jake created the fastest rocket know to man, defying laws of physics. The space exploration became so much faster and more effective.
What I did?I created a weapon that was accumulating energy from surrounding space and focusing it into laser like beam.
Military was really grateful.
Now they could kill more, destroy faster, lose less. And for a cheaper price.

This story really hit me in the feels. ;-;
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Was a good read, kept me away from the qq :3
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
The first sounds like slenderman sort of. Nice stuff ;) write more!
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
End of days part 2

Of course, nothing lasts forever.
Our so called "politics" in "goverment" had their heads stuffed so deep in their asses and spendng so much time shouting about "democracy" that they didn't see the storm coming even after it punched them in their fat ass faces.
***ing retards.
Idiots.
Spies from Asian Coalition were inflitrated into "goverment". While those morons were shouting on all public channels and mass media that "all staff are being checked all the time for loyalty", the spies were stealing our technology and sending all the info to Alliance.
Political situation was never on the side of United States.
Russia, Asian Coalition, The New Africa..
All of them.
United States were stronger than all of them combined.
Stronger because of people like us, like me and my sister and my brother.
But leaks of our creations made other parts of the world strong as well.
First Asia...The the rest of the world.
Increased lifespan...
More firepower...
Planetary rockets..
Conspiracy theories.
It didn't take long for Asian scientists to crack our thechnology after they got all the info on it. They even improved our creations to the point where our "old versions" were so inferior to theirs that it looked like ant versus tank.
And then it happened.
Once those dam narrow eyes felt some real power in their hands they did it.
Bombs.
Troops.
Invasion.
They bombed all our main cities with rockets created by ourselves.
Their death squads invaded states in the night using stealth planes and submarines.
Their punch was lighting fast and extremely strong.
But States weren't bunch of pussies.
On the second day of this Cold War I found myself in a group of 30 scientists standing in a line with the General of United Army himself standing before us and bitching about "the civil duties" and "patriotism".
And for more serious atmosphere he had 6 fat politicans behind him standing and nodding heads.
War Advisors, I ment.
I just looked at the one standing right next to general, to his left.
I doubt he weighted 200 kilos..or more.
Probly has only seen a gun in a movie or picture.
Wouldn't even be able to aim at enemy with the shooting end, would only shoot himself in his grease filled fat rubber like bag that he used to call his body.
Pathetic.
General was still talking. And talking. And talking..
He was talking for maybe 2 hours, saying words like "duties, patriotism, the goal of every civilian, debt to their motherland."
I just looked around. Out of all scientists there were only 2 or 3 that were born on this continent.
Probably not a single one besides me who could call himself a civilian of United States.
Well, that didn't matter anyway.
After the general had finished his monologue, we all got stuffed into truck and taken to so called "safe base".
Yeah, right. As if its safe anywhere on this side of the planet.
Over the next 5 days we didn't eat, didn't sleep, didn't breathe fresh air.
Locked 120 meters under the surface of the earth, we were building a weapon.
Weapon that would change the fate of the world forever.
So called "strategical and tactical advantage to boost the moral of States", as general would say.
Dark energy bomb.
Lethal to all life.
Harmless to everything else.
Somebody called it "The Prince of Darkness".
I used to call it "Fat Bitch".
Official name?
"Dark Inferno".
I don't know what happened to it after we finished it and got relocated to different base.
Or rather, didn't want to know.
But no-one cared what I wanted.
They told everyone what happened.
They dropped the bomb from orbital station on Asian Coalition.
Morons.
Complete mindless morons.
They did everything perfectly.
Just forgot about little detail.
Spies were still in goverment.
They were still gathering information.
They learned about the bomb.
By the time States dropped the bomb, all military force of Asia was gone from there.
They went to Russia.
All who were left were civilians. Whole nation of civilians.
Bomb was dropped.
3 seconds have passed.
8 billions of humans were killed.
Quarter of whole humanity.
Too bad we only had one bomb. We could drop 3 more of them on the rest of the world and destroy the rest of the life on planet. Would solve so many problems.