Epic Perfect World

Some Suggestions

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
2 & 4 on Tuesday.
Problem with Theater of Blood can't be fixed and new way of obtaining ECs need some more time.
Great to hear. Thanks for responding!

Offline MAB

• Coldhearted
  • Limitless.
  • Faction: The Dark Side

3. Add a fresh way of obtaining EC. Perhaps a quest chain or two  could also be added in. BH is great, but extremely repetitive. People need something new to do along with the old stuff. Some people may argue that more PvE will damage the PvP, but lets be real, PvP is already damaged. Why not add more stuff for everyone to be able to do. Quest Chains (mob spots) on the main map will create extra spots where PK could happen. There are people who are getting bored of the same routine and leaving for other servers, which is a shame as a few things could make a big difference. There could also be a PvP quest added as a daily (like the Morai one on Sat) for the people complaining about PvE (Make it so that you have to kill random lv150 classes; for example one person has to kill a sin, veno, barb, seeker and mage while another person has to kill a mystic, archer, cleric, blademaster and psy). A main map pk quest would stimulate PK.

4. Fine-tune AU and AEU. A few chests for all that work is way too little. If it gave EC rewards along with the chests, it could be a great and fun FB to do.

TL;DR: Moar stoof plox.
Life is such a ***ing roller coaster then it drops
But what should I scream for? This is my theme park!

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Spring festival should definitely be fixed. Or just make it an automatic PvE event, maybe something like "Save the Princess" event, just auto enabling every day at fixed time.

Offline Chire

OR for example. At the BH guy you take a quest that says "Kill one Cleric lvl150" OR if you are lvl140 you kill lv140 one and so on. Doesn't have to be a cleric, it can be various classes. And you get ec and supply tokens, or just ec for completing the quest
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
What about PvP instance where people go there and they need to kill 2 people and get X ECs then they get another quest to kill 3 people and when the task is completed they get more ECs, THEN they get another quest to kill 5 people and once they complete task they get ECs, it would be like a free for all or a clan vs clan instance. It's really interesting! I've seen this on some server and it is possible AND interesting.  :D
GM READ THIS

Crystali-150SIN

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
What about PvP instance where people go there and they need to kill 2 people and get X ECs then they get another quest to kill 3 people and when the task is completed they get more ECs, THEN they get another quest to kill 5 people and once they complete task they get ECs, it would be like a free for all or a clan vs clan instance. It's really interesting! I've seen this on some server and it is possible AND interesting.  :D
then people will just kill their alts to complete the quests...It's good idea but some people will always be there to abuse it...