Epic Perfect World

Some Suggestions

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Here are just a few things I've thought of:
1. Fix Theatre of Blood: It stills gives random server errors midway through the event which means you can't re-enter it since you need to re-log to get rid of that server error message. I would also like to see the rewards for it be increased. Theatre could be a great chance at some PK if it gave good rewards, but as it stands, the errors and low rewards turn anyone off from participating.

2. Fix the Spring Festival event. Remove it if its good for nothing as it just clutters the red chat for no reason and there's always someone who goes there and wastes time and then calls for help as to why the event isn't working. However, I think that the event could be used as an automated PvE event. The festival could be something else people can do.

3. Add a fresh way of obtaining EC. Perhaps a quest chain or two  could also be added in. BH is great, but extremely repetitive. People need something new to do along with the old stuff. Some people may argue that more PvE will damage the PvP, but lets be real, PvP is already damaged. Why not add more stuff for everyone to be able to do. Quest Chains (mob spots) on the main map will create extra spots where PK could happen. There are people who are getting bored of the same routine and leaving for other servers, which is a shame as a few things could make a big difference. There could also be a PvP quest added as a daily (like the Morai one on Sat) for the people complaining about PvE (Make it so that you have to kill random lv150 classes; for example one person has to kill a sin, veno, barb, seeker and mage while another person has to kill a mystic, archer, cleric, blademaster and psy). A main map pk quest would stimulate PK.

4. Fine-tune AU and AEU. A few chests for all that work is way too little. If it gave EC rewards along with the chests, it could be a great and fun FB to do.

TL;DR: Moar stoof plox.
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2013, 08:37 pm by Caffeine

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I read the first 7 words of each. Me likey.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
1. Fix Theatre of Blood; It stills gives random server errors midway through the event which means you can't re-enter it since you need to re-log to get rid of that server error message. I would also like to see the rewards for it be increased. Theatre could be a great chance at some PK if it gave good rewards, but as it stands, the errors and low rewards turn anyone off from participating.

2. Fix the Spring Festival event. Remove it if its good for nothing as it just clutters the red chat for no reason and there's always someone who goes there and wastes time and then calls for help as to why the event isn't working. However, I think that the event could be used as an automated PvE event (since I haven't seen a Sumor or Sadistic Glee in a very long while). The festival could be something else people can do.

3. Add a fresh way of obtaining EC. Farming for them at Plains is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I barely see anyone farming on those mobs (the random 1 or 2 people). It would be nice to have a PvE farming method for the lower levels. Perhaps a quest chain or two could also be added in. BH is great, but extremely repetitive. People need something new to do along with the old stuff. Some people may argue that more PvE will damage the PvP, but lets be real, PvP is already damaged. Why not add more stuff for everyone to be able to do. Quest Chains (mob spots) on the main map will create extra spots where PK could happen. There are people who are getting bored of the same routine and leaving for other servers, which is a shame as a few things could make a big difference.

4. As an event idea, why not make an automated Hide and Seek event. An NPC spawns in random points and gives a clue as to what region it's in. The NPC stays in that spot for 5-10minutes and changes locations with a new hint. I love doing hide and seeks and in the 2 months and half that I've been here, I have yet to take part of one  :'( Paprika said that people QQ too much about the hints, but if they don't get the hint, its their loss.

+1

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
+1 to all.
I'm doing the same thing everyday... it's getting boring... BH on all chars 1-2 events and then pk... same thing over and over again  :'(
And I'd like to try the Spring Festival Event o.o

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
+1 also would like to see more triva events  :-[

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Shameless Bump  :-[

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
+1 to all. Some nicely thought out ideas.

+1 also would like to see more triva events  :-[

ET told me once that they have an automated trivia NPC but it only spawns when they spawn it. I haven't seen it once. Dunno if I miss it or something but would be nice to see it more often, perhaps at least weekly.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
They had the trivia event last week.

+1 to everything though, especially EU and AEU. Those instances are fun, but needs more incentive for more to run it.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

^Gns Reaction to this post nuff said.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
1. Fix Theatre of Blood; It stills gives random server errors midway through the event which means you can't re-enter it since you need to re-log to get rid of that server error message. I would also like to see the rewards for it be increased. Theatre could be a great chance at some PK if it gave good rewards, but as it stands, the errors and low rewards turn anyone off from participating.

2. Fix the Spring Festival event. Remove it if its good for nothing as it just clutters the red chat for no reason and there's always someone who goes there and wastes time and then calls for help as to why the event isn't working. However, I think that the event could be used as an automated PvE event (since I haven't seen a Sumor or Sadistic Glee in a very long while). The festival could be something else people can do.

3. Add a fresh way of obtaining EC. Farming for them at Plains is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I barely see anyone farming on those mobs (the random 1 or 2 people). It would be nice to have a PvE farming method for the lower levels. Perhaps a quest chain or two could also be added in. BH is great, but extremely repetitive. People need something new to do along with the old stuff. Some people may argue that more PvE will damage the PvP, but lets be real, PvP is already damaged. Why not add more stuff for everyone to be able to do. Quest Chains (mob spots) on the main map will create extra spots where PK could happen. There are people who are getting bored of the same routine and leaving for other servers, which is a shame as a few things could make a big difference.

4. As an event idea, why not make an automated Hide and Seek event. An NPC spawns in random points and gives a clue as to what region it's in. The NPC stays in that spot for 5-10minutes and changes locations with a new hint. I love doing hide and seeks and in the 2 months and half that I've been here, I have yet to take part of one  :'( Paprika said that people QQ too much about the hints, but if they don't get the hint, its their loss.

5. Fine-tune AU and AEU. A few chests for all that work is way too little. If it gave EC rewards along with the chests, it could be a great and fun FB to do.

TL;DR: Moar stoof plox.

Very nice :)

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
So you're saying that GNs banged each other when they saw this post ???
Always a justified reaction.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Bumping some more.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Bumpity bump bump

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
2 & 4 on Tuesday.
Problem with Theater of Blood can't be fixed and new way of obtaining ECs need some more time.