Epic Perfect World

No to NW map update

Panda_monium

You have much to learn in the art of trolling
brain capacity wont allow it :-\

Antihero

The servers on official aren't even populated enough to benefit from the NW update, so I can't imagine that it would be any better on EPW. Yes on map variety, no on map expansion.

Panda_monium

The servers on official aren't even populated enough to benefit from the NW update, so I can't imagine that it would be any better on EPW. Yes on map variety, no on map expansion.
depends on which server you are on.
Arch is always full  :-X
Dreamweaver is suuuuper quiet
etc.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
depends on which server you are on.
Arch is always full  :-X
Dreamweaver is suuuuper quiet
etc.

That's because 90% of Dreamweaver is here, lmao.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Panda_monium

That's because 90% of Dreamweaver is here, lmao.
Lol I migrated from arch

Offline SeemsLegit

I think what should happen is, implement the new battle's, but don't increase the map size.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Reppin' for Lost City <3

because he speak like a goat and give brain problem a to 50 % of sv

I lol'd

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I think what should happen is, implement the new battle's, but don't increase the map size.

not gonna happen it's too much coding and prob agatio need to remake the whole thing which i doubt he can. since he never managed to get a proper tw training ground with turrets, catabolt and such.

We'll probably get this update next year anyway.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
When I played the new maps, EVERYONE on the server (Sanctuary) was in love with them - including myself. They're not much bigger than the ones we have at the moment, it's just that the idiots here saying they are, are only used to PKing in the middle of the current maps. Also, these maps make NW much more fair than the battles currently are, because of the lack of barbs on the server - many people are not 'tanky' enough to carry and capture flags without dying in 123, however on the capture the crystal map barbarians are not really needed, but can be very useful. These maps should be added to balance NWs rather than Frost winning every week, Dark coming second, Light coming third and Flame coming last - which has been the result like 987654321 times.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Lost City hood !!! Where the real PvP comes from j3j3j3 :)