Epic Perfect World

No to NW map update

Offline Belder

• Beginner
well i just wanna let you be known about the new nw map.
if someone has played pwi recently and you were in nw you know the map is now bigger...rly big and when i played nw with this map there is a new battle mode named capture the crystal well actually that was also boring.
but since the map is bigger ppl spread even more so battles arent anymore as epic as a 20vs20 battle, i could see barely a land with 10 ppl and capture the crystal everyone is only running and digging but not that cool as flag battle.
when nw fisnished i was like, what? where was the fun i used to have with it...
and yea i disagreed about this update cause battles arent so cool as before, so you got more lands to conquer, but less chance to find more enemies, the fun is defending the flag from a 20 crazy group ppl trying to kill carrier.
thats my opinion :tiger-9:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
While the normal maps are 15v15 in the new update, I agree that they are way to big to enjoy any sort of proper NW on this server. Perhaps the number of maps could be kept, but only a few maps changed to those new versions like the Bridge and Crystal NWs.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
While the normal maps are 15v15 in the new update, I agree that they are way to big to enjoy any sort of proper NW on this server. Perhaps the number of maps could be kept, but only a few maps changed to those new versions like the Bridge and Crystal NWs.
^I like this idea

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yes for NW update!!!

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
NOOOOOOOOO.

I've done the new map on PWI and it sucks. Everyone on PWI (that I've ever known) thinks it sucks. I and several of my friends quit doing NW there because of it.

The map is so big that most of the battles are empty or have just a small handful of people.
The bridges battles aren't fun. Everyone avoids them. You can barely PVP because of the towers constantly attacking you to stun/seal/sleep/HF/etc.
And, the Crystal maps are so huge that you have to fly around/ride mount just to reach them and pretty much only PK on the spawn.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Yes for NW update!!!

You have much to learn in the art of trolling

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn

Not sure about that, most of the server hates him so he's doing quite the good job.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Not sure about that, most of the server hates him so he's doing quite the good job.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community.

I think most people hate him simply because he's an idiot, not because he makes them mad. Most of the time I simply facepalm due to the sheer stupidity of his comments, not because I disagree with them.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline BeastlyBoy

+1 i hate the new nw maps

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Don't encourage it, he makes my brain asplode.  If he becomes too talented in that, the earth would stand no chance.

I didn't do nw before EPW (quit pwi right around that patch--took a break, was about to come back only to see the economy in shambles). Was highly against it coming here, but I must say it's fun as it is.  If it ain't broke, leave it alone.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I think most people hate him simply because he's an idiot, not because he makes them mad. Most of the time I simply facepalm due to the sheer stupidity of his comments, not because I disagree with them.
what if it turns out he's not an idiot but he acts like one just to make you mad? (that's actually how trolls work?)
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Tali

We'll probably get this update next year anyway.

Panda_monium

Yes for NW update!!!
i know everyone has the right to their own opinions...
but every single one of yours sucks  :-X