Epic Perfect World

TW map reset?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Actually, conquer all the territory isnt impossible. Look at YT the PWI First Dinasty
There will show one fac conquering them all.
There is no QQ about a fac conquer the whole map, this isnt their fault if rest of server can win over them
Make alliances. EPW-WW1
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Zilara

I don't think people understand that small factions were never meant to be on the main map tw is meant for the strong guilds with more members. I remember when people cried about Calamity taking over the whole map on pwi.

:normal-16: yet, when I was still playing (I was in Equinox), we were winning PK against Calamity most of the time...gooood old times.

@mittens, 1. We allied HO because no faction was able to handle the Asian alliances anymore. Where were all the other strong PK factions when Worms or HO were struggling on their own against 50+ people? :)
2. We've never lost TW against Requiem, not during my stay in Worms and I've been here since December. However, I do remember that we defeated you when you had 80 and we had 40 (when SHINIGAMI was our leader).
3. If you knew how we do it, why not counter it? My client crashed last night and many people dced. You guys were kinda base locked when I got there, it was sad :( I didn't even die once and I'm a really squishy arcane cleric.
And sorry to disappoint you, but we have less than 30 pinoys in Worms and around 10 Brazilian players in Worms atm. The real "scrub" is the one I see in NH, rejected by Worms. We even had your executor apply to Worms, lmao. Why is he still an officer? You're desperate...
4. Stop complaining about numbers. You guys lost to Overseers 2 weeks after we defeated them, I know they get around 50 people. You get about the same :)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Zilara full mean. :c

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
:normal-16: yet, when I was still playing (I was in Equinox), we were winning PK against Calamity most of the time...gooood old times.

@mittens, 1. We allied HO because no faction was able to handle the Asian alliances anymore. Where were all the other strong PK factions when Worms or HO were struggling on their own against 50+ people? :)
2. We've never lost TW against Requiem, not during my stay in Worms and I've been here since December. However, I do remember that we defeated you when you had 80 and we had 40 (when SHINIGAMI was our leader).
3. If you knew how we do it, why not counter it? My client crashed last night and many people dced. You guys were kinda base locked when I got there, it was sad :( I didn't even die once and I'm a really squishy arcane cleric.
And sorry to disappoint you, but we have less than 30 pinoys in Worms and around 10 Brazilian players in Worms atm. The real "scrub" is the one I see in NH, rejected by Worms. We even had your executor apply to Worms, lmao. Why is he still an officer? You're desperate...
4. Stop complaining about numbers. You guys lost to Overseers 2 weeks after we defeated them, I know they get around 50 people. You get about the same :)

hi. what was ur char name at Eq?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Have you hit your head recently? Maybe some other form of injury up there?

"@mittens, 1. We allied HO because no faction was able to handle the Asian alliances anymore. Where were all the other strong PK factions when Worms or HO were struggling on their own against 50+ people? :)"

Nobody helps you out because you're a complete ass to everyone but your own group.

When randoms are around you gank them. When randoms help you you gank them. When asia outnumbers you and randoms are around both asia and you gank the randoms first.

All of this is even more true for hangover, worms is generally somewhat silent in trashtalk, hangover is worse than xpendable when it comes to random shittalk 24/7.

No wonder nobody joins you.

As I said above, you were alone because you're a complete ass to everyone but yourselves. This is perfectly fine as it's one way to play this game but don't come crying on the forums that nobody would help you against the evil mean asian bullies. It's your own fault and nobody elses.
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2013, 04:43 pm by Feone

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Hello

Erm so... recently GMs said there is no point in TW map reset cuz there is place for small factions to fight etc etc etc... Ok, maybe there was, but now, TW map looks silly. Half of map owned by Worms, rest is tbh controlled by NoHomo and Xpendable + some Ducks and HangOver. There's only 5 small factions on map and they're all surrounded by bigger factions vs which they dont stand a chance. If those small factions could at least fight with each other that would be better, but they cant cuz like I said they're all surrounded by bigger factions.

Thats just a simple question, please dont flame it, u dont have to agree with my opinion but dont get this topic locked, thank you.

And then what? Give it a few weeks, and it'll be back to the way it was. Not only is it that these "smaller" factions don't want to fight a bigger faction, it's also that PvP is virtually dead on this server. :rolleyes:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
don't reset TW map.... like others said it is more fun in Pk than in TW...  we Asian don't want TW... cuz TW time is around 4am some are not capable of waking up so early.... don't reset..if you reset it is just the same!!!
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline _feedback_

lolz, if all smaller faction join together as one faction maybe they can try to fight to one bigger faction.

but, the problem and question is some small faction is one of ur alt storage? XD

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Hello

Erm so... recently GMs said there is no point in TW map reset cuz there is place for small factions to fight etc etc etc... Ok, maybe there was, but now, TW map looks silly. Half of map owned by Worms, rest is tbh controlled by NoHomo and Xpendable + some Ducks and HangOver. There's only 5 small factions on map and they're all surrounded by bigger factions vs which they dont stand a chance. If those small factions could at least fight with each other that would be better, but they cant cuz like I said they're all surrounded by bigger factions.

Thats just a simple question, please dont flame it, u dont have to agree with my opinion but dont get this topic locked, thank you.

When there's a big enemy, people usually unite to fight it. If it pisses you off so much that Worms/nohomo got a lot of members, try working in increasing the number of members in your guild, and if you can't, merge into another. That's how PW works
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
lolz, if all smaller faction join together as one faction maybe they can try to fight to one bigger faction.

but, the problem and question is some small faction is one of ur alt storage? XD

Like I said a few pages ago, some small factions just refuse to merge.  My faction's leader is one of them. I can understand why--because sometimes they can be messy and do more harm than good.  Also, some folks have their little family that they want to tw with.  I see no problem with that.  I don't mind being the underdog as long as I can fight with the ones I've been with for almost a year.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
When there's a big enemy, people usually unite to fight it. If it pisses you off so much that Worms/nohomo got a lot of members, try working in increasing the number of members in your guild, and if you can't, merge into another. That's how PW works

I wonder how ur brain works then...

You think they gonna leave what they made together with their friends? No, people are getting attached to each other and to factions, no one's gonna merge. Put that option in ur fcking dumb ass cuz im sick of ppl talking about working together or merging. Kbye

Go merge ur faction into another if u talk sh1t like that, dumbasses

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife

You think they gonna leave what they made together with their friends? No, people are getting attached to each other and to factions, no one's gonna merge. Put that option in ur fcking dumb ass cuz im sick of ppl talking about working together or merging. Kbye

#Butthurt.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Oh and 1 more thing. No, if u reset map it wont be the same after few weeks. Smaller factions will get more members because they will finally have territories, something to fight for and something to defend. Atm no one will join small faction

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn

yo, get your shit together, now it's your time to choose, do you want to stay as a little faction with your "family" or merge into another factions and win TW territories? you can't have all, and TW's are no place for small guilds.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150