Epic Perfect World

TW map reset?

Offline kryten

Shut up .

ŠUTI PIČKO

Worms wiiiiik, why all are afraid to attack them?
Just get 20ish people for TW and all guilds attack them this week, they will lose half of lands.
If afraid to lose coins pm me and I supply all the guilds with funds for attack. :)
Hi, my name is Kryten and I'm an asshole. I don't discriminate, I hate everyone equally. This game sucks. Go die dumbasses. :)

Offline SOGO

• Beginner
NO POINT OF RESISTING TW MAP. CHANGE  THE TIME ZONE!!!
SO ALAMAT  OTHERS CAN  HOP IN

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Instead of watching them spread across the map and praying for a reset, maybe you should put in some effort and at least TRY to take them down

+1.

Why is a 'big' PvP guild begging for a map reset so they can have PvE TW's for the next month and a half?

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
+1.

Why is a 'big' PvP guild begging for a map reset so they can have PvE TW's for the next month and a half?

I'm a turtle and I'm offended.
(^:

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
Im from worms and i agree with reset , but one more thing , make tws sooner so alamat and friends can join to . :)
gm do it  :normal-1:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
+1.

:tiger-9:

1. Im not in TW/PK faction, I just see whats going on (but yeah 1 of reasons why Im not in TW faction is cuz TWs atm are just stupid...)
2. I rather have PvE TWs and see more factions on map than just main 3/4 doing PvP with each other, while at the end Worms will win anyway and take over all map
3. So u expect all those small factions to work together and attack bigger factions? First of all things like that dont happen, sadly. Second of all small factions also want to fight with each other, not always do everything together with another faction and depend on them
4. Do you understand the difference of power between Xpendable, NoHomo, HO, Ducks, Worms and smaller factions? And problem is their power is just growing because ppl are joining them and not smaller factions who cant do anything cuz they're surrounded by big guys
5. And last, do u expect ppl to join faction which cant win TWs? Its obvious ppl will choose to join big faction instead of small, cuz they have all ready in big faction, and in small they would have to put some effort and apparently ppl dont want to do it, and u cant expect it from them cuz its rly so much work and time, they just wont and topic is closed. Thats why reset would help smaller factions advertise themselves.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
:tiger-9:

1. Im not in TW/PK faction, I just see whats going on (but yeah 1 of reasons why Im not in TW faction is cuz TWs atm are just stupid...)
2. I rather have PvE TWs and see more factions on map than just main 3/4 doing PvP with each other, while at the end Worms will win anyway and take over all map
3. So u expect all those small factions to work together and attack bigger factions? First of all things like that dont happen, sadly. Second of all small factions also want to fight with each other, not always do everything together with another faction and depend on them
4. Do you understand the difference of power between Xpendable, NoHomo, HO, Ducks, Worms and smaller factions? And problem is their power is just growing because ppl are joining them and not smaller factions who cant do anything cuz they're surrounded by big guys
5. And last, do u expect ppl to join faction which cant win TWs? Its obvious ppl will choose to join big faction instead of small, cuz they have all ready in big faction, and in small they would have to put some effort and apparently ppl dont want to do it, and u cant expect it from them cuz its rly so much work and time, they just wont and topic is closed. Thats why reset would help smaller factions advertise themselves.

1. If you are not in a TW faction why bother discussing TW faction matters?
2. If you want PvE there are PLENTY instances and events which you can attend. If you want to see lots of pretty colors I suggest you to buy a color book and paint it ANY way you desire
3. If those smaller factions don't learn to stick together to beat the big ones, they won't make it far
4. Those bigger guild that you are speaking of also used to be small and worked real hard and long to accomplish what they did.
5. Smaller factions will remain small if they don't have a good core of players who are always willing to help out new members and help with the recruitment. TW is not really the only way to advertise your guild

I've seen some really good replies here, for example the one where the leader refused to bid because he's afraid of losing to a bigger enemy. The best advice that I can give you is to either start working real hard on improving your guild, or find allies with the same interests. I'm done here  :sad:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
A reset map couldn't hurt, might just bring some much needed incentive to others. :-\

Zilara

"big factions", "Worms the biggest faction", "all about numbers". Oh, really? you should ask your leader/director to tell you how many factions have over 175 members. ;)
Worms used to have 40-50 people for TWs  (heck, we even had only 34 people for a TW like 2 months ago), but that has changed. And from what I see, there are many people who dislike it. :monkey-47: Like I said in a post a while ago, start working on making your faction stronger, QQing won't help.
I don't care whether the map gets reset or not, I'm gonna quit soon so I can focus on real life. I hope we'll have few nice wars before I leave tho.
By the way, even if you reset the map, there will be MANY players who won't care, because they actually prefer PK over TW.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
I don't think people understand that small factions were never meant to be on the main map tw is meant for the strong guilds with more members. I remember when people cried about Calamity taking over the whole map on pwi.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I don't think people realize, resetting the map will do nothing. the exact same factions will own it again in 2 weeks. All it will cause is spam in chat about how peoples attacks a have failed and whatnot.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
I don't think people understand that small factions were never meant to be on the main map tw is meant for the strong guilds with more members. I remember when people cried about Calamity taking over the whole map on pwi.
All i can say is, Regenesis, in its glory days.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
All i can say is, Regenesis, in its glory days.

who were you on Dreamweaver?

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
who were you on Dreamweaver?

xD Sin_Guard, nobody important, just a guy who plays to have fun.

Offline Ribo

Actually, conquer all the territory isnt impossible. Look at YT the PWI First Dinasty
There will show one fac conquering them all.
There is no QQ about a fac conquer the whole map, this isnt their fault if rest of server can win over them