Epic Perfect World

TW map reset?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Hello

Erm so... recently GMs said there is no point in TW map reset cuz there is place for small factions to fight etc etc etc... Ok, maybe there was, but now, TW map looks silly. Half of map owned by Worms, rest is tbh controlled by NoHomo and Xpendable + some Ducks and HangOver. There's only 5 small factions on map and they're all surrounded by bigger factions vs which they dont stand a chance. If those small factions could at least fight with each other that would be better, but they cant cuz like I said they're all surrounded by bigger factions.

Thats just a simple question, please dont flame it, u dont have to agree with my opinion but dont get this topic locked, thank you.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Your right but I don't think Agatio will reset the map as long as there are still possible TWs...

And ppl ( most likely Worms ) will QQ about their hard work to get all that territories ... Which is same thing is they reset map now or later ... at some point the map will need to be reseted.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Agreed. Map needs to be reset.. the sooner the better.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Why would they QQ?
If they're so good, they shouldn't have a problem on taking the territories again .
    :normal-1:

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
yes plz reset its boring we have over half map give others a chance too

Offline melonhead

Hello

Erm so... recently GMs said there is no point in TW map reset cuz there is place for small factions to fight etc etc etc... Ok, maybe there was, but now, TW map looks silly. Half of map owned by Worms, rest is tbh controlled by NoHomo and Xpendable + some Ducks and HangOver. There's only 5 small factions on map and they're all surrounded by bigger factions vs which they dont stand a chance. If those small factions could at least fight with each other that would be better, but they cant cuz like I said they're all surrounded by bigger factions.

Thats just a simple question, please dont flame it, u dont have to agree with my opinion but dont get this topic locked, thank you.

This crap again  :normal-21:
Everyone needs to realize that TW isn't meant for small guilds, never was and never will be.
Learn to play, grow your guild and then TW, not just make a guild get 5 people to join it then TW and expect to hold a land and when fail qq map reset map reset.  :rolleyes:
Map reset is a travesty and it should never be done, if you gonna keep resetting the map then there is no point even having TWs, just disable it then.
Warning Level:    40% (posts are moderated)
The truth will set you free :)

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

Cheebee

TW should be reset every 6 months anyway. i dont see why its a problem to reset it. in the end the bigger guilds will take over the map but yh, some smaller guilds also want that chance to.

Offline Elena

Everyone needs to realize that TW isn't meant for small guilds, never was and never will be.
Learn to play, grow your guild and then TW, not just make a guild get 5 people to join it then TW and expect to hold a land and when fail qq map reset map reset.  :rolleyes:
Map reset is a travesty and it should never be done, if you gonna keep resetting the map then there is no point even having TWs, just disable it then.

It's not only the small guilds  :rolleyes: they'll lose their teritory 1 week after they get it. But there are factions that aren't small but they'd still lose to Xpen/Worms ...

For example: Obnoxious. I've seen a lot of them, they arent a small faction ( tough at the TW vs us they didnt rly show up ) they surronded by Xpen.

Gun4Fire -> surronded by Worms...

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

Should never be done ?
So when a faction is gonna own the whole map ? What should they do ?  :-[
And , "learn to play,grow your guild and then TW" ? Just because you know to play doesn't mean it makes growing a faction easier . Growing a faction is always gonna be hard even if you're the best player on the server '-'

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Total BS.
So what, If you wanna TW you have to join a big guild? You realize if that's the case, then this game will only have 10 factions.. I dont want NH,Xpen,Worms,Ducks and HangOver being the only factions who will TW. When map resets, all factions have a chance to TW for experience and get lands. This is how factions will grow, when they TW, people will hear about them and some of them will take their alts into that faction. Soon, those very nubs faction that used map reset to get lands (the ones who survive) will be strong and will compete against bigger factions. Around 5-7 months ago on this server, Requiem owned a very decent number of lands. I've been in Requiem since the start. We were a nub faction and we did TW after map reset, and people started joining the guild and eventually we were fighting NH.
I dont wanna be rude, but what you're saying is selfish as fck. Everyone deserves to experience TW, even If it's 5v50.
1+ on map reset
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Elena

Should never be done ?
And , "learn to play,grow your guild and then TW" ? Just because you know to play doesn't mean it makes growing a faction easier . Growing a faction is always gonna be hard even if you're the best player on the server '-'
Yep. Let's say ( will happen anyway if map wont be reseted ) Worms will own whole map... then 2-3 factions will try to get some land too... probably HO won't try since they allies.. NH, Xpen and Ducks  :rolleyes:

Worms can get a big number for TW and I don't think they'd get all 3 TWs in one day...maybe 2. There 2 way to get from here:
1. They lose 1 land, keep other
2. They keep both

The third TW would be a bigger chance to win since all members will go on only 1 TW. Meaning tw map won't change too much.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
It's hard to build up a guild when the majority of geared players & people who want to TW have already joined the bigger guilds.
You get 4 TW's a month minimum, depending on attacks and defends. Even if it was reset every 6 months as Cheebee said, that's still a minimum of around 24 TW's in that time (again depending on attacks/defends), which is plenty.

Should never be done ?
^ This. If the top faction is, lets say, unbeatable in TW. They own the whole map, what are other factions meant to do?

The map needs to be reset partly because of top factions controlling nearly 50% of the map. Smaller guilds have no chance and it forces them to join the bigger guilds.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
A faction will never own the whole map, it's not possible. They will have like 10x defences each week..

Offline Elena

A faction will never own the whole map, it's not possible. They will have like 10x defences each week..
Really? Does Worms have more than 2 defence TWs weekly? No.