Epic Perfect World

Cynix's First PK Video

Zilara

good pk good video

I like your signature  :normal-2: :normal-4:

Edit: We didn't even have 70 online during the pk, but hey, already got used to the server bringing numbers up. I like your editing skills, Cynix. As far as I remember, you guys got wiped very fast twice or so but that's not in the video. Keep up the good work, I hope your faction appreciates you.  :normal-42:
I also like how the chat proves that you had lots of help (noticed you hadn't asked for it, but still).
At the end of the video, Worms sz signeted because many people were going (back) to sleep.
Good fight, thanks for the fun, we all loved it. ^^
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2013, 03:57 pm by Zilara

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Blur the chat next time  :normal-3:

Other than that, very nice   :-*
when InTake gets ct buff

scatterer3

1v1 video is more epic than PK. Because of the crowd.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Why you keep miss-using that face? :c
?!?!?!
Wai you no like it :c ?

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Nice video CynCyn  :-\

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Would be better to use different style of music for pk vids but oh well  ( I do like rap but still ) .

Offline Fortify

Naise pk video

man NOOB player Kelvin be like, IT WAS 30 VS. 50 WE HAD NO BACK LINE, I see like the back line working in half of this video.

Offline Cigarette

• You're so full of crap
  • you could pass for a toilet.
I saw myself tanking east jesus. I feel more famous then Kim Kardashian in Ray Jays sex tape.

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
I saw myself tanking east jesus. I feel more famous then Kim Kardashian in Ray Jays sex tape.

LOL

Very good video, great job cynix :3
(^:

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
if u did not notice, i was there and was killing shit gf, i died once all smd...kbai NICE VIDEO BOO
Recent video.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
so feel free to make suggestions ^_^

the music... next time you should put 1 directon or justice beaver
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150
I like your signature  :normal-2: :normal-4:

Edit: We didn't even have 70 online during the pk, but hey, already got used to the server bringing numbers up. I like your editing skills, Cynix. As far as I remember, you guys got wiped very fast twice or so but that's not in the video. Keep up the good work, I hope your faction appreciates you.  :normal-42:
I also like how the chat proves that you had lots of help (noticed you hadn't asked for it, but still).
At the end of the video, Worms sz signeted because many people were going (back) to sleep.
Good fight, thanks for the fun, we all loved it. ^^

having hard time trying to win 3:1 pk?
you dismiss pk because 3 people out of 60 went to sleep?
and what lots of help

- "I have fought in more than 100 battle . Do you see a space of the span of a hand on my leg, chest, arm which is not covered by some scar of the wound of a sword or an arrow or a lance? And here I am, dying in my bed, like cattle die. May the eyes of cowards never sleep."

-Last words of Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed when he was sick in his bed.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Rude to post ur shit on someone else thread Ulquiorra

and yea videos like this are meant to be entertaining, showing the best parts of a PK.
Deaths are meant to be edited out to keep the flow. Don't listen to mad haters. gg

like rev would say "noob edit out all deaths" amateur vid maker
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2013, 05:45 pm by IcyTech

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
Rude to post ur shit on someone else thread Ulquiorra

and yea videos like this are meant to be entertaining, showing the best parts of a PK.
Deaths are meant to be edited out to keep the flow. Don't listen to mad haters

like rev would say "noob edit out all deaths" amateur vid maker

wtf u talk sir .
iasked him to do ea party video in
rl noobs will hide their dead  .
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2013, 05:52 pm by ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ