Epic Perfect World

Unusable Psy Books

Offline SolBadguy

All the demon/sage psychic skill books that you are unable to learn should be removed completely. It really sucks spending pages to make a book that's unusable. And on top of that, others that aren't aware that you can't learn those skills will be ripped off by dishonest people selling those books.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we will take a closer look into those books, Agatio was really tired adding all the books in the game so he just added them all :/

we will be removing the books that are not used, including the ones for Sin that dont work ;)

Thx for your concern :)

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
acutally with the psy skills that dont work cuz sum been cap.. they r hard coded into pwi.. he doesnt know if there is a way to remove it this issues been brought to his attention alot
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
acutally with the psy skills that dont work cuz sum been cap.. they r hard coded into pwi.. he doesnt know if there is a way to remove it this issues been brought to his attention alot

So maybe Agatio could build a pot in archo, where you can exchange those psy books back to the old book pages or book who gives skills?

But if we would remove those skills  wouldn`t it be unfair to other players? cause they have lower chance to get skill book they needed.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Those skills will be removed from random skill book clips with the next patch (the chance to get skills will be increased as well).

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
Probably gonna need a way to replenish players that got the unusable ones, had several PM me about it today.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Ine

• Beginner
while your at it, could you add missing books? :)
i only know that the veno skill 'Summer Sprint' is missing in boutique, didn't check other classes

edit: it's buyable now, thanks <3
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 07:17 am by Ine

Offline SolBadguy

while your at it, could you add missing books? :)
i only know that the veno skill 'Summer Sprint' is missing in boutique, didn't check other classes

The sin book Shadow Walk is one of the missing books too. You can buy it with 1 gold now but there's no way to get it with book pages.

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
shadow walk can be found in the tome forge....the last tab....costs 3 page of fate :)