Epic Perfect World

What's wrong?Patch?

Guys i  go to Launhcer and can't play..says patcher is up to date and then says issues etc etc WTF?

Offline Kenzarox

Last Edit: Aug 11, 2013, 04:44 pm by Bigbeatfarid
Demanding...
U sure u have the check box 'asian' or 'no asian' unchecked?
Cuz that worked for me.

~#Swaggs
  LOL?what u mean?where to go?

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
can you post the screenies of the error thats shown?
can you post the screenies of the error thats shown?
  wait...testinng someth8ing
Actually..i tried put the game by USB from my old PC...Yestrdat nithg t when we TW i could play...today not...i go to Launcher and says Patcher is up to date I am on 68 version..

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
so running the game via the element client directly gives error? o;
so running the game via the element client directly gives error? o;
Ye...Mine is 68...To not write it again Check: Update... go go!
Also...v68....and when i go elementclient it go me to the Launcher page..

Offline Bonbon

• Tori was here. <3
Yeah, I did this with mine after getting a new computer. Sometimes when I open it with the launcher it says that the files are corrupt even after verifying a few times. Opening the element client gives me no errors but if you like opening from the launcher like I do, just close it and reopen it until it works. (Usually between 1-3 times for me). Not sure if it's the same case though and I'm on version 69. o:

CarbonStrike- 150 Archer
I am version 68.I go Launcher--Says Patch-Up-To-Date..I do.Patch2 Confrim..Says:Error download..Try again Stop Update.I go from elementclient.And automatically go me to Launcher page.!I do Verify..same!PLEASE HELP!NO EPW=NO LIFE

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I am version 68.I go Launcher--Says Patch-Up-To-Date..I do.Patch2 Confrim..Says:Error download..Try again Stop Update.I go from elementclient.And automatically go me to Launcher page.!I do Verify..same!PLEASE HELP!NO EPW=NO LIFE

Try re-installing, sounds like you have some corrupted files somewhere.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Bonbon

• Tori was here. <3
re-download? lol
Did your transfer stall when you moved files off of your USB drive? Transfering large files off of USB drives occasionally corrupt or just stall completely when over 1GB due to USB latency or power issues. That might be the issue :/

CarbonStrike- 150 Archer

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
re-download? lol
Did your transfer stall when you moved files off of your USB drive? Transfering large files off of USB drives occasionally corrupt or just stall completely when over 1GB due to USB latency or power issues. That might be the issue :/
^this

I tried it before alonnggg time ago with PWI. But the files corrupted/ Or some of the files got deleted.