Epic Perfect World

how to get old bronze coins faster

Offline Craggan

They should rename this guide to:

How to get you and your faction permanently killed on sight by any and every farmer or regular pker on NS.

Hahahahaha.  Absolutely the right answer. Hate punks like that. Keep it fair and see what happens.

Oh and not sure if you e ever tried that on a seeker either but I guarantee you aren't 1 shotting mine.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
A wizard tried this on my barb yesterday, it did not end well for him.
what build do you use for farming? full vit or just your regular build?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Is everyone really jumping at him because he 3 sparks in NS ?  :normal-18:

If you guys don't like to die in NS, don't go there, simple as fck, no need to be a retard and go on forums trash the others like this over a guide which makes sense.  :normal-20:

For some reason NS is a PvEvP spot where you can choose to either farm or PK. No need to go on forums and whine.

Anyways gj. I kinda do the same, I look at people's inventories while in the air, then 2 spark, drop down and aps enemy, he should die in 2 secs and since most of the people who farm at NS are really dumb, once they use AD there's nothing else they can use so iz easy. gj

i kinda do this 2 with my ep but i do it on the sin that does what you do and not the farmer.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
what build do you use for farming? full vit or just your regular build?

Mostly Str with a tiny bit of dex to get my accuracy to 8.5k. To be fair i saw him 3 spark in the air then come for me. I used SS as soon as the first hit came (Or you can use SoF) and equipped my defence weapon. Once his 3 spark wore off and I was close enough to hit him and disable Archane defence I equipped my dragon axe and went barbie style on his ass. If you are going to NS for the sole purpose of farming though I would recommend you stat full Vit and use a defence weapon. Also give yourself full chi first and as soon as you see a gank coming go turtle mode (Invoke the spirit), use an anti movement pot and get the hell out of dodge!

Offline wisty2020

That's not funny. New players trying to get started in the game have no good gear or items or the $$ or EC anything. Why gank noobs? Just because it makes you feel better about your issues?

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
That's not funny. New players trying to get started in the game have no good gear or items or the $$ or EC anything. Why gank noobs? Just because it makes you feel better about your issues?
Not entirely sure why you keep commenting on other threads about the same issue, when it was already answered on your original thread about farming OBC... in the time you took to cry on the forums about farming up OBC, you could have been farming it already on the game and had a bit stashed back. TT only takes 15-30mins to run (depending on which one you run and how geared you are) and if you're farming in NS, do small amounts like 10-15 OBC and put them in stash or bank. Or go farm up world bosses in heaven/hell.. Can also get OBC from faction DS events as well. Join a faction, do your base quests, and get your merit up for a DS neck. Or flat out just save up your EC in general and buy from another player. Honestly... you've spent more time whining on the forums about ways to farm up a DS neck, when there are numerous ways of getting one.

Last Edit: Apr 22, 2019, 05:14 pm by сɾεṃεヅ
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1