Epic Perfect World

Supreme Robe of Dominance by Event Tokens...

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
I just want to suggest if its possible to buy The Robe of Dominance by a event tokens...
For those who dont have time to dungeon run it maybe 40-50 E Tokens?... Thanks and more power EPW

I farmed 2 of this robe -.-  , 6 days

Tali

The entitlement that comes with a private server needs nerf pls.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Read my comments as ive said even if it take months atleast there is an alternative if you want old TM or new TM its ok

No, youre really not. The fact that even an extremely casual player can now farm this robe in under a week, negates the NEED for this suggestion. What YOU'RE doing is basically saying "WAAAAAAA ME NO LIKES PVE!!! MAKES DIS GETTING ROBE WIT LESS PVE PLOX!" Just stop, the idea is pointless.

The entitlement that comes with a private server needs nerf pls.

^Pretty much this!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I think you guys are overreacting to this suggestion. Who knows why, maybe cause the idea that people could get supreme robe with E.T while you had to do runs pisses you off.

But seriously, getting 30-40 E.T is way longer than farming the cape in TM Abba/SoT, and the robe is account bind so no people would be able to buy it from other players. I don't see why you make so much fuss about it.

Though, in my opinion, I think it's rather useless to implement that option because most of the people would prefer to do the runs instead of farming 30-40 E.T
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
It's already easy enough to get it if you work enough for it, ofc... And yes it's annoying that people could get the cape just by getting some tokens while the others that farmed it had to work that much.... even if it's easy to get it doing all that TM runs it's frustrating... I got my cape with the old way and doing 64 wraith, 64 hallu was a pain in the ass... eden and brimstone aren't that bad tough...