Epic Perfect World

Supreme Robe of Dominance by Event Tokens...

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
I agree with this guy. '-'

Not that I'm lazy, but I hate PvE more than any of you does, trust me. I can't do 1 TM run not because I'm lazy, but because I get bored by doing the same shit over and over again.

The cape would still be untradeable; this would just be another way of getting it.

it is still your choice not to do the run.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Okay, so let's assume the event token option for the tm capes were put in.

The price of them will be so high that the time you spent gathering up the 100+ event tokens would have gotten you at least two capes.

So it would still be time efficient to just farm normally.  And the idea is still completely useless.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
So you would rather spend a year farming event tokens than spend a couple of weeks farming normally.

Okay, whatever floats your boat, but I know that I ain't got time for that.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Panda_monium

How many times does it need to be said? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO etc etc etc....

so get the point now? (lolnope)
fixed

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
You dont understand what im suggesting... Im not changing the way you obtain robe the old TM or the new TM what im suggesting is just an alternative via Event Tokens if you dont want it you can still have it the old TM way or the New TM way... What im saying is an additional way to obtain it even if it take months to collect Event Tokens... You say its hard doing runs in TM but its also hard to collect Even Tokens... Im just suggesting another option to the existing Two.
yes take month's but doing ares or fire legion will only take a min each event ,not like option 1 and 2(tm runs ) it will keep player's online. Boring i agree but it's unfair who did it with 100+ or 42 run's(30hr+ or so), boring for you then you think it's not boring for us?
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
many player's has 30 event token already, i think u suggest this because you have 30 event token already.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
You dont understand what im suggesting... Im not changing the way you obtain robe the old TM or the new TM what im suggesting is just an alternative via Event Tokens if you dont want it you can still have it the old TM way or the New TM way... What im saying is an additional way to obtain it even if it take months to collect Event Tokens... You say its hard doing runs in TM but its also hard to collect Even Tokens... Im just suggesting another option to the existing Two.
Option 1: Old TM run
OPtion 2: New TM run
Option 3: Event Tokens
Again before you comment im not changing the system on my suggestion im just adding an option.
Youre always pointing to your comments lazyness... I dont think collecting Event Tokens is being Lazy...

People understand what you are saying, they just don't see the point.
While I don't see the harm in an alternative option, I also don't see the point.
You can't want or need the robe bad enough to put in the work like everyone else has done.
If you can't commit the time to farming your gear as everyone else has done, then you can't really have any great need for the robe or barely play at all, if that's the case.
Why run a fire legion or Ares, say, 50-80 times (or whatever you would make the robe worth, would have to be a lot tbh), when you could run less TM runs? The time it would take to run one TM run would be about the time it takes to complete Fire Legion on one character. Doesn't really make sense and I don't see it as necessary.

I agree with this guy. '-'

Not that I'm lazy, but I hate PvE more than any of you does, trust me. I can't do 1 TM run not because I'm lazy, but because I get bored by doing the same shit over and over again.

The cape would still be untradeable; this would just be another way of getting it.

You hate PVE, yet you would rather run more Fire Legion and Ares, than TMs?
Either way, both methods involve running the same shit over and over.
One method will just take a ***ton longer than the other, when the method of getting a robe has already been made easier.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

One method will just take a ***ton longer than the other, when the method of getting a robe has already been made easier.

There are other ways of getting Event Tokens than just Ares or Fire Legion. You just compared 48 TM runs, to killing a few mobs/a boss and receiving a reward. Sorry, but may I ask if you are mentally stable?

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
There are other ways of getting Event Tokens than just Ares or Fire Legion. You just compared 48 TM runs, to killing a few mobs/a boss and receiving a reward. Sorry, but may I ask if you are mentally stable?

If you work hard in 1 week you can get the robe... there's no way you could get that ammount of tokens in 1 week ( if the robe would be added it would cost a lot of tokens...maybe 100+ )

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.

Lol, are you?
I hardly think asking if someone is mentally stable is the right option in this case. Overreaction much?

As for getting event tokens, I can only think of Ares, Fire Legion and GM run events (chances of winning such as sure as hell slimmer to finding a TM party).

And yes, I did compare running 48 TM runs to killing a few bosses/mobs because:
1) You can complete 48 TM runs in a few days, but there are nowhere near enough events run in the same amount of time. Actually, you'd be lucky to complete 48 Ares, Fire legion or other event token events on one character in a month, for that matter. And chances are, the robe would be worth more than 48 event tokens.
2) TM runs involve killing mobs/a few bosses. Yes, Ares is one boss but only ran once a week. Fire Legion involves less mobs and bosses, but still requires a party and such.

Next time you ask me if I am mentally stable, please look at your own argument first.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Vilifier

many player's has 30 event token already, i think u suggest this because you have 30 event token already.

Another of those hate comments read comments first pls  :D ^-^ ;)

If you work hard in 1 week you can get the robe... there's no way you could get that ammount of tokens in 1 week ( if the robe would be added it would cost a lot of tokens...maybe 100+ )

Read my comments as ive said even if it take months atleast there is an alternative if you want old TM or new TM its ok

People understand what you are saying, they just don't see the point.
While I don't see the harm in an alternative option, I also don't see the point.
You can't want or need the robe bad enough to put in the work like everyone else has done.
If you can't commit the time to farming your gear as everyone else has done, then you can't really have any great need for the robe or barely play at all, if that's the case.
Why run a fire legion or Ares, say, 50-80 times (or whatever you would make the robe worth, would have to be a lot tbh), when you could run less TM runs? The time it would take to run one TM run would be about the time it takes to complete Fire Legion on one character. Doesn't really make sense and I don't see it as necessary.

This is the point, you will have a new option to obtain it... Thats why you dont see the point you have it already and it dont make sense to you anymore  :smiley:

Lets put it in to this right now you have 2 diamonds and im giving you another 1 diamond for free you can do whatever you want with them...

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
Another of those hate comments read comments first pls  :D ^-^ ;)

Read my comments as ive said even if it take months atleast there is an alternative if you want old TM or new TM its ok

Lets put it in to this right now you have 2 diamonds and im giving you another 1 diamond for free you can do whatever you want with them...

lol, I never said no to your suggestion. I just said I don't see the point when there already two doable methods.

You, however, are ignoring and shutting down everyone who doesn't agree with you and dressing it with smileys. Even when some of them have valid points.

When you post a thread, be prepared for people to disagree and say no.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Just add the event tokens, let people choose how they obtain it? Who cares? Let people play and have fun, be it by tokens, be it by tm's.

Offline Vilifier

lol, I never said no to your suggestion. I just said I don't see the point when there already two doable methods.

You, however, are ignoring and shutting down everyone who doesn't agree with you and dressing it with smileys. Even when some of them have valid points.

When you post a thread, be prepared for people to disagree and say no.

Ive accepted all those "no's" Just trying to prove my point when answering... but some put flame in their comments and im just giving them smile. I put this topic cause i want to defend my suggestion, i cant defend it by simply keeping quiet. And when time comes they dont approve it atleast i defended my point...