Epic Perfect World

GMs pvping with their GM toon

To be honest, half of the GM's haven't played here before. Myself included.

so agatio just asked random people on the internet to come GM for him? k got it

yea we were like on the street asking for a job and Agatio was so kind he helped us ;)
now we are GM's on EpicPW.

what else u need to know ? :D
we are happy to answer your questions on your quest to try to find who we are or who you think we are. ;)

Yeah, before this, I was just another hobo. Agatio saved us from the cruel outside world, gave us shelter, food and a job.

ok that explains why our GMs suck :) thanks for your answers it explained a whole lot

Now, you just made my heart break and my eye shed a tear. :(

I'd like to hear the reasons we suck though, even though we have been new and active for like...one-two weeks? Except for Thanatos.

well i mean come on the only difference between the new GMs and the old ones are in name only.... not gonna start pointing out facts cuz last time i did that it got me banned (lolwut)

but in your defense its not your fault agatio employs high school drop outs and as of you (so called) new GMs the homeless too kthnxbye :3

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
To be honest, half of the GM's haven't played here before. Myself included.

so agatio just asked random people on the internet to come GM for him? k got it

yea we were like on the street asking for a job and Agatio was so kind he helped us ;)
now we are GM's on EpicPW.

what else u need to know ? :D
we are happy to answer your questions on your quest to try to find who we are or who you think we are. ;)

Yeah, before this, I was just another hobo. Agatio saved us from the cruel outside world, gave us shelter, food and a job.

ok that explains why our GMs suck :) thanks for your answers it explained a whole lot

Now, you just made my heart break and my eye shed a tear. :(

I'd like to hear the reasons we suck though, even though we have been new and active for like...one-two weeks? Except for Thanatos.

well i mean come on the only difference between the new GMs and the old ones are in name only.... not gonna start pointing out facts cuz last time i did that it got me banned (lolwut)

but in your defense its not your fault agatio employs high school drop outs and as of you (so called) new GMs the homeless too kthnxbye :3

I understand your point of view.

I'll leave it at that.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
So.... them GM's pking on them GM toons...

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
In conclusion, majority agrees we shouldn't PK, the rest that we could if it's consented/with normal gear. GM's aren't players. GM's PK'ing would disrupt the already thin line there's between players and GM's, therefore causing unwanted problems and drama. We have kind of a job here, which is keep server in peace and stable, and give players a joyfull time. Players come here to play. That is the difference.

I believe this topic has no more insight to give, and there's a mojority winning on responses to it, so it'll be locked.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-