Epic Perfect World

NERF Sin Spark!!

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
i can even kill a fully buffed ha cleric with my sage sin WITHOUT spark,
but some people only know how to spark and aps.
but hey... assasin is only aps or dph, soooo yeh.
ish their own problem when they wanna spark, but die.
since they'r super squishy ;)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
you can hit Expel/AD when they unstealth after spark. the problem is when you are AA(squishy) and the sin have 4-5 aps and you are lagging a bit. you'd be dropped before you can hit those genie skills.  happened to me a lot so i try not to pk  when my ping is bad.

They're practicing 1 vs. 1, they not good unless they're behind cover of rest of the 'Holy Alliance'.
Holy Alliance ftw!  ;D

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Is it really neccesary to bash on this person over a simple suggestion? What does it matter if they are good at psy or not?

Not that it's unexpected of this community.

My suggestion is, when the sin spark, your stealth go off, like with Ataraxia of archers, so another class will have the time to be prepare for the dmg, cause its really easy, REALLY EASY, u spark while stealth, then u jump to your enemy, use Occult Ice(that block all your skills and genie skills) and kill u, its really easy,

Occult ice doesn't prevent the use of survival genie abilities, it's also a rather poor choice of genie usage for this kind of attack.

I agree with your suggestion though. It's a bit too easy for a sin to relentless courage instakill from stealth.

(To all the trashtalk that's no doubt incoming: keep in mind that it takes a moment to even see the sin, net/view delays etc. Meaning you're already dead before the sin is even visible on the screen.)

Then again.. most of EPW doesn't come out of safezone without at least 5 people & full buffs, stealthsparks go ineffective very quickly when buffs are added. It just sucks for those of us who don't run a squad of buffers in safezone all day.

Offline DevilKat

I'm sick of this talk about Sins are OP

So can you GMs Nerf Worms when i kill 1 i get 50 on me PLS :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

I agree with your suggestion though. It's a bit too easy for a sin to relentless courage instakill from stealth.

(To all the trashtalk that's no doubt incoming: keep in mind that it takes a moment to even see the sin, net/view delays etc. Meaning you're already dead before the sin is even visible on the screen.)

Then again.. most of EPW doesn't come out of safezone without at least 5 people & full buffs, stealthsparks go ineffective very quickly when buffs are added. It just sucks for those of us who don't run a squad of buffers in safezone all day.

i agree.
RETIRED BARB

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I don't like this post but huh
low the aps

trolololo words of wisdom
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Good Night, what i wanna talk is about sin spark, is not a nerf, ignore the title of topic, is more a adjust around stealth and spark.
My suggestion is, when the sin spark, your stealth go off, like with Ataraxia of archers, so another class will have the time to be prepare for the dmg, cause its really easy, REALLY EASY, u spark while stealth, then u jump to your enemy, use Occult Ice(that block all your skills and genie skills) and kill u, its really easy, so im not suggesting to low the aps or the dmg of sins, i just wanna that when they spark, they unstealth and we can at least prepared for survive and counter-atk.

Ty, stay with Alah.
Lol when you use 3rd spark your stealth goes off, at least on demon. And using other sparks aint that profitable.
IDK who were you killing, but probly low level noobs that were watching pretty colors instead of doing something. 3rd spark is worst skill to use while stealthed.

scatterer3

Good Night, what i wanna talk is about sin spark, is not a nerf, ignore the title of topic, is more a adjust around stealth and spark.
My suggestion is, when the sin spark, your stealth go off, like with Ataraxia of archers, so another class will have the time to be prepare for the dmg, cause its really easy, REALLY EASY, u spark while stealth, then u jump to your enemy, use Occult Ice(that block all your skills and genie skills) and kill u, its really easy, so im not suggesting to low the aps or the dmg of sins, i just wanna that when they spark, they unstealth and we can at least prepared for survive and counter-atk.

Ty, stay with Alah.

+17,345,612,126,866,912

Do that please.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Lol when you use 3rd spark your stealth goes off, at least on demon. And using other sparks aint that profitable.
IDK who were you killing, but probly low level noobs that were watching pretty colors instead of doing something. 3rd spark is worst skill to use while stealthed.

non profitable? try:

be  at least 2.86 base aps and get  full STR genie. stealth + 2spark+ elem pill/atk pill+innerharmony+headhunt+relentless courage+tangling mire+aps = GG.

if he laggs or doesn't react fast enough he/she dead. i die to this combo  x.x  sad. pls nurf pinoy lag. ty
RETIRED BARB

Offline burning

non profitable? try:

be  at least 2.86 base aps and get  full STR genie. stealth + 2spark+ elem pill/atk pill+innerharmony+headhunt+relentless courage+tangling mire+aps = GG.

if he laggs or doesn't react fast enough he/she dead. i die to this combo  x.x  sad. pls nurf pinoy lag. ty

Play lego then

Offline Chire

I don't know how you guys don't get the fact that Ment is trolling just to make you guys pissed.... And you're buying it...
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Nerf everything plox.

Offline Suwolo157

Revelation Potion

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
non profitable? try:

Thanks for a tip on how to slay barbs. It might help my 3.33 base finally deal some dmg to those sage tanks.