Epic Perfect World

Suggestion.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Any other GM...most likely if Agatio could give an opinion about my suggestion? '-'...

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
While custom fashion would be cool, it takes forever to make and implement. On a server I was on before, it took a month and a half to get out 1 fashion set for girls and boys and that was one person working on it. I remember them saying they had to get the fashion to work on every class model. Its a good suggestion, but it seems extra time-consuming and I don't know if custom anime fashion is worth that amount of time.

There are other games that are compatible fashion wise with PW (Jade Dynasty, Forsaken World) which have anime-style fashions. Perhaps adding those instead could be a nice middle-ground.

Offline Unstable

Yea true that it takes alot of time,  but we aren't getting so many new stuff around here, so it would be nice to have something diff. And here are some suggestions about some fashes I've seen in other servers that would be nice to have in here.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I want the storm skinny jeans pls. And y'all are asking a lot of the GMs.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Hopefully if we get those jeans, the glitch with them is fixed. If you zoom out you see the original piece of fashion that the jeans were pasted onto which I think is the Classic Banquet Skirt. Its really distracting and looks bad zoomed out  :'(

Offline Elena

Yea true that it takes alot of time,  but we aren't getting so many new stuff around here, so it would be nice to have something diff. And here are some suggestions about some fashes I've seen in other servers that would be nice to have in here.

Give em to me!!!!

I want the storm skinny jeans pls. And y'all are asking a lot of the GMs.

You want em too '-' shush  :tiger-37:

While custom fashion would be cool, it takes forever to make and implement. On a server I was on before, it took a month and a half to get out 1 fashion set for girls and boys and that was one person working on it. I remember them saying they had to get the fashion to work on every class model. Its a good suggestion, but it seems extra time-consuming and I don't know if custom anime fashion is worth that amount of time.

There are other games that are compatible fashion wise with PW (Jade Dynasty, Forsaken World) which have anime-style fashions. Perhaps adding those instead could be a nice middle-ground.

I'm sure there could be more ppl working on it on Epic... A while ago there was an event House of War, Paprika and Labs made 2 custom sets as reward... tough the event isn't held anymore... And there could be more players helping... I'm not saying "give the fashion in 1 day" lol I'm not that crazy... I was just hoping my suggestion will be taken in consideration and players/GMs will start working on this ( when they have time ofc ).

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
To be perfectly honest, I'd just be happy if they could make some of the armor graphics into fashion. Demonic and Dragon armor in particular would be awesome.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Elena

More suggestions on this? Or GM's opinion please. '-'  :-[

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Cheebee

More suggestions on this? Or GM's opinion please. '-'  :-[

^ what she said

Offline Elena

Offline Elena

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Possible to o it. Unfortanly, the only person we had doing this is ECHO, and she been lately busy with other stuff. So this leaves us with obly one option.

If there are talented ppl out there, that want to contribuite and do something, yes you can, and im sure we will upload it asap.

Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Elena

Possible to o it. Unfortanly, the only person we had doing this is ECHO, and she been lately busy with other stuff. So this leaves us with obly one option.

If there are talented ppl out there, that want to contribuite and do something, yes you can, and im sure we will upload it asap.
:c I know...well GMs can make a thread and ask ppl with talent that want to give smth to server... I know there are a lot of ppl, I think Amnesia could try too, her art is gorgeous  :'(