Epic Perfect World

Stall buying limit

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
This was never brought Up. Since in epic. The training market is not as effective as in the oficial game. But u do have a point. I think aga should be able to edit the shops. But with so many things he gotta change this usually falls into the pile of changes when he does have time. Try to be patiente and keep this topic alive so aga can remember.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Thank you watchtower!

I believe it would really improve the shop system if those limits could be removed, because here we move higher amounts of money than in official servers
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Nevyn

Many smaller, good suggestions like this fall into oblivion. I had a suggestion to remove the trade state of the genie to instant which everyone was in favour of but it never got implemented :/

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Syn

Many smaller, good suggestions like this fall into oblivion. I had a suggestion to remove the trade state of the genie to instant which everyone was in favour of but it never got implemented :/
well, maybe it was not possible or Agatio didn't know how to change in that moment. You should try to bring it up again.

I'm gonna keep posting from time to time in this suggestion till I get some decent feedback, cause my main source to get EC is selling stuff and buying with stall
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Syn

This was never brought Up. Since in epic. The training market is not as effective as in the oficial game. But u do have a point. I think aga should be able to edit the shops. But with so many things he gotta change this usually falls into the pile of changes when he does have time. Try to be patiente and keep this topic alive so aga can remember.
I'd like to add that the training market is not as effective in the official game because here we move way higher quantities of money and the limits imposed on buying things or selling things via your own stall are too low.
For example if I decide I wanna make a Warsong belt and try to buy WWI via my own stall, the maximum I could buy is 1 because they are worth around 150m in money and the limit is 200m. I need 60. Totally pointless right? if the limit was removed I could buy via my own stall 60 of them because I have plenty of bank notes saved.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
ok so the reason why it is set @ 200mil is because that is the max allowed in ur coin bag at one time.. Yes ik that most shops will accept big notes but it is a "just incase" thing
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Syn

ok so the reason why it is set @ 200mil is because that is the max allowed in ur coin bag at one time.. Yes ik that most shops will accept big notes but it is a "just incase" thing
And couldn't it be changed so it can "detect" your bank notes and allow to buy over 200m?
Maybe coin bag could be increased as well, though I bet it's not possible because if it was some servers would have done it already...
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150