Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: Aug 10, 2013, 01:15 am

Best Magic Class

Offline Tenashi

im thinking Mystics  :-X

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
they can purify, got good buffs, pvp knockback, instant heals, stun pets, anti-stun, and they can use debuff+AS every few secs with AS(the stronkest skill ingame) not requiring any Spark or long cooldown.  they said life ain't fair and they were right. :D  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
All of them are good, just gotta know how to play them correctly. (Also forgot Venos)

Offline Tenashi

All of them are good, just gotta know how to play them correctly. (Also forgot Venos)
im male hence why i left veno out

Offline Consist

• Old Player
im male hence why i left veno out

Lots of males play veno. Actually everyone that acts like a girl is a guy. Yes, 100%.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Mang, don't hate on the Venos.

Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Panda_monium

where is the veno option?
they can drop almost anyone in a few seconds

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Mystic = As Malon said *A walking spark*. Deals so much damage (with a big amount of chi used) but has easy ways to get chi,can spam 5 second stun 4 ever(spam summon chihyu) and has 12312252 heals . If u know how to play it,can be a awesome pvp'er. (sometimes doesn't recquire any skill to play mystic,easy class)
Cleric = A lower level of mystic,but more defensive,a cleric can make u mad in 1231231 ways. But if u make a DD cleric,u can tank ,u can kill,u can support. Making a HA Cleric  is not fun(my opinion) Having a DD one makes things more interesting. Deals a big Damage with his combos(metal combo my favorite) and has some nice heals/purifys so he won't get freezed or other sh!ts.
Those are the perfect magic classes for me

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Mang, don't hate on the Venos.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Well if there's no veno listed

If you just wanna spam 3 skills - Spark - Nature Vengeance - Absorb Soul and be good go mystic.

If you wanna nuke down targets by putting fire combo in 123456789 keys go wizz and be good.

If you wanna press random skills and kill target go psychic, especially 2 first skills. Be pro. And camp lot of white.

If you wanna be a cleric, heal people, struggle to live and all, do it. Create one.

Your choice tho.

Create whatever you want. In the end, you'll be the one playing it.
Pretty much what mittens said.

Offline Tenashi

If you just wanna spam 3 skills - Spark - Nature Vengeance - Absorb Soul and be good go mystic.

If you wanna nuke down targets by putting fire combo in 123456789 keys go wizz and be good.

If you wanna press random skills and kill target go psychic, especially 2 first skills. Be pro. And camp lot of white.

If you wanna be a cleric, heal people, struggle to live and all, do it. Create one.

Your choice tho.

Create whatever you want. In the end, you'll be the one playing it.
Cleric's struggle to live ? lol have u seen Lilt ?

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why aren't Venomancers listed?

Offline HellishKitty

Why aren't Venomancers listed?

y u no read thread post yoonah?

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

y u no read thread post yoonah?

Too lazy and men play venos all the time so I didn't think it would be an issue . No harass with gifs pl0x, QQ.

:tiger-13:

Offline HellishKitty

Too lazy and men play venos all the time so I didn't think it would be an issue . No harass with gifs pl0x, QQ.

:tiger-13:

ikr xD he basically saying i cant play a female chara...ill play a male chara anyday  >:D and ive seen male play female chara's.......