Epic Perfect World

Whats is this? :o nr. 2

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I'm gonna throw this out there, Cynix. People that worked at McDonald's don't generally WANT to go in and buy a damn burger.
..LOL XDD
(:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
In my opinion half of the server plays unfair, teaming up in biggest factions and ganking  those, that do not want to play unfair. I wish to see GMs with really op equipment owning those dumb asses:)
But honestly, HO, Xpand and Worms go die and let us enjoy this game.) I also hope that holidays in Philippines soon over and all the monkeys gone (this is not how I see them but how they are acting on this server).
First of all, smartass, it's Xpen, not Xpand....dafak?! Second, go learn to play. You can very well enjoy the game with Xpen here too. :) I don't have anything against HO and Worms only their holly stupid alliance which annoy my ass. And I don't see the unfair part of the playing? Please tell me. Xpen used to be a small guild and used to get our asses kicked by NH most of times. Only thing that changed is that we GREW as a guild, not my fault ur in a small guild that can't pk. Learn to pk, help ur guild grow, i'll see u on the battlefield.  :D

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Channeling doesn't matter at all as a psychic and even if it did Music is already banned, no reason to complain about the char anymore. I have a bigger issue with eas who got triple int wrist, double int chest and double int boots who play 10000% more actively than Music (Who's pked what, one time?) I'm not gonna bother mentioning names because people already know who they are.

Offline ibi

Agatio: Toon for testing purposes ONLY which doesnt "play"

EvilTouch: Toons are being used in mass pk, so they can balance it out, which means they HAVE to join a mass pk fac.

WatchTower: former GM, which plays the toon from now on.

That logic right there .

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Channeling doesn't matter at all as a psychic and even if it did Music is already banned, no reason to complain about the char anymore. I have a bigger issue with eas who got triple int wrist, double int chest and double int boots who play 10000% more actively than Music (Who's pked what, one time?) I'm not gonna bother mentioning names because people already know who they are.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Why is it that the only people who don't have a problem with this are the people in the same faction? Oh wait...

xpend is famous for riding each other in everything(coming from a former xpend member) ive seen xpend tell people in their guild to agree with thier forum post/threads/polls

i could careless though cuz at the end of the day it doesnt affect me

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
xpend is famous for riding each other in everything(coming from a former xpend member) ive seen xpend tell people in their guild to agree with thier forum post/threads/polls

You don't have to do it if u don't want lol... no1 force, it's for fun, and more likely cuz we all friends? lol...

Waste

Shut up and PK

Antihero

He wasn't talking about Xpen.

I wasn't? :tiger-16:

Offline Sombrero

Shut up and PK

Did someone change  their post when they realized the guy in question was infact speaking about Xpend? xD

Waste

Yes. And it doesn't change my last statement.

Offline HellishKitty

Did someone change  their post when they realized the guy in question was infact speaking about Xpend? xD

IKR!?.....

Offline Sombrero

So wait... the fact that he WAS talking about Xpend, doesn't change your statement of him not talking about Xpend?

Oh dear...

Waste

My last statement was "Shut up and PK" Which still stands as none of you do so.

Offline HellishKitty

Shut up and PK

LooL i pk all day everyday... :D doesnt mean i cant give my opinion