Epic Perfect World

Not getting my gold QQ

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
Hello  :smiley: i don't know if i should post it here ..... but here it is.
I voted yesterday in the morning , then yesterday night and voted again today , few hours ago ... and i wasn't on the account i voted i was on another account with my wife in game  ;D , but i logged and didn't recived the gold , i voted 3 times and NOTHING ... i still have 6 silver ... i voted few minutes ago before posting this and didn't recived .... yet ... ( hope i get it this time ) are the Voting sites not working ? O_O . i voted once on my PC and twice from my Multipad QQ. Hope there's a way to fix this QQ i want my gold  :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: . Maybe GMs can give me 3 gold  >:D >:D :)) :)) :)) :)). Thx for reading ;).
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 05:25 pm by deadlym3

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
you just have to be patient. sometimes it takes a little while for you to receive your silver

Offline Pookie

I know that it takes a while .... but i didn't got my gold FROM YESTERDAY WHEN I VOTED TWICE . . .

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
i always saw this kind of thread  :pig-20: anyway i don't see any problem on voting site i vote everyday and i always recieve my gold after voting(1-3min waiting), it might be only you so try contact agatio about it http://epicpw.com/profile/?u=1
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Pookie

Thank you ^-^ i will send Agatio a message about this . ;).

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Thank you ^-^ i will send Agatio a message about this . ;).

Sometimes when I leave the user panel open for a good while and then try to vote without refreshing the page, the votes don't count. Make sure you always refresh the page before voting
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150