Epic Perfect World

Bh queue?? ~#Swaggs

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
It's a great idea of course. There is nothing bad about it.

but it's a little un-realistic to ask from a private server lol. Perhaps PW china will catch on

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I've played WoW, ik what it does.

That was made by a team or teams of developers who actually wrote the game and Incorporated it in.

The only way I can see Aga doing something like this is having undelete-able chatrooms, each named after a BH quest/instance map, and people that are looking for pt wait in there till enough peeps join.

Offline Bixos

I think that this feature is just like PvP/PvE filter or white/blue name etc etc I think it can only be done by the official server :D
youtube.com/callmebix

Offline Kenzarox

I've played WoW, ik what it does.

That was made by a team or teams of developers who actually wrote the game and Incorporated it in.

The only way I can see Aga doing something like this is having undelete-able chatrooms, each named after a BH quest/instance map, and people that are looking for pt wait in there till enough peeps join.

So, you don't think it's possible to implement it?
It's a hard job ofc, but maybe Aga can make money out of it, by the amount of people that will get in here..
Ijs...
Demanding...

Offline Kenzarox

I think that this feature is just like PvP/PvE filter or white/blue name etc etc I think it can only be done by the official server :D

I think it's just an feature that will bring a lot of attention.
Demanding...

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
i don't see why agatio should bust his ass creating a code when players can just stop being lazy and make their own damn teams. next you'll be asking to be teleported right to the bosses upon accepting the quest.

Offline Kenzarox

i don't see why agatio should bust his ass creating a code when players can just stop being lazy and make their own damn teams. next you'll be asking to be teleported right to the bosses upon accepting the quest.

It's not about being lazy, dude. it's about thinking about the feature and develop new things, such as this.
Demanding...

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Its a good idea but it does seem impossible for aga, you know? He's mortal to :o

Offline Kenzarox

Its a good idea but it does seem impossible for aga, you know? He's mortal to :o

For reals, hun? o.o... Aga?? u mean Agatio right?
Demanding...

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
For reals, hun? o.o... Aga?? u mean Agatio right?
Ya, i took his immortality and gave it to ZflashX 0.0

Offline Kenzarox

Ya, i took his immortality and gave it to ZflashX 0.0

Haha, for reals it would be really cool
Demanding...

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
It's not about being lazy, dude. it's about thinking about the feature and develop new things, such as this.

i'd rather have agatio make something actually worthwhile then some stupid auto-party system. and yeah, it is being lazy. it was made for WoW because of the player community being so large.

we do have a big community, but not as large. if people really need to find a party, then they'll look for one.

Offline Kenzarox

i'd rather have agatio make something actually worthwhile then some stupid auto-party system. and yeah, it is being lazy. it was made for WoW because of the player community being so large.

we do have a big community, but not as large. if people really need to find a party, then they'll look for one.

Hmm, i disagree, doing this makes it way more fun doing your bhs then just do it daily cuz u HAVE to.
Demanding...

Offline /\qua/\/\an

• Beginner
why would they go out of there way with all the time an trouble just to try an implement something thats only really going to be used for BH's seriously how hard is it to go to a port stone an just teleport in. and generally speaking if you cant look in world chat to find ppl asking for groups an such ask in faction and if that doesnt work then your really not trying hard enough.