Epic Perfect World

Bh queue?? ~#Swaggs

Offline Kenzarox

Hello guys, i was thinking, wouldn't it be so dope if we would get an bh finder, like in world of warcraft you had a dungeon finder, so you would queue up and u can queue up as a healer/tank/DD. And it sets you in a queue and then u get a pop up when your squad has been found, now i was thinking to do that with BH's maybe? Like let's say 'Lunar' then u can select lunar and just queue up your class and it will set u with others that also queue for Lunar, wouldn't that be so dope, being different from other servers also from pwi, comment down under!
Let me know what you guys and the GMS think about this.

#Swaggs
#Idea?
#Plasticcupboizz
Demanding...

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This is an amazing idea! Farid #1 <3

Offline Kenzarox

This is an amazing idea! Farid #1 <3

Dude, i was just thinking about this, it would bring A LOT of attention, Harry, for real!
Demanding...

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I love this idea, not sure if its possible though. o;
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 09:45 am by Kera ♥

Offline Kenzarox

I love this idea, not sure if its possible though. o;

Well, it should be possible, i know that Aga could fix this, pretty sure, just think about the attention that this server will get. ijs.
Demanding...

Offline 🌸

• -
Well, it should be possible, i know that Aga could fix this, pretty sure, just think about the attention that this server will get. ijs.

Hopefully. c:

Offline Kenzarox

Hopefully. c:

So, you're down with the idea, hun?
Cuz if i get people like you +'ng this threat we might get this into EPW.
Demanding...

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Doubt a system that makes pve easier/better to do will attract any players, pvp is all (99% of) people care about.

Offline 🌸

• -
So, you're down with the idea, hun?
Cuz if i get people like you +'ng this threat we might get this into EPW.

I am, i really like the idea. c:

Offline Kenzarox

I am, i really like the idea. c:

Yeah, +1 ! ;)
Demanding...

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Possibly good idea.

Offline Kenzarox

Doubt a system that makes pve easier/better to do will attract any players, pvp is all (99% of) people care about.

qt, u can't deny that that will be awesome, cuz besides PVP people do their BH'S and this would be an awesome sulution, ijs.
Demanding...

Offline 🌸

• -
90% of the time i don't do bh because i hate making a squad.

Tali

It'd be great, but I'm not sure that it's possible to program something that complex into a game that's code is already a dev's nightmare.

Offline Kenzarox

90% of the time i don't do bh because i hate making a squad.

Indeed 'u hate making squads' SO why not let a dungeon finder do that for you? More interraction, more people will start doing their bh's more ST sells etc, etc.
Demanding...