Epic Perfect World

NW Buffs.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
:pig-23:

Once I give you a nickname it sticks. Ask Cio, Fap, The Sand monkey brothers, Lucious, Alleh, Daggeh, VTagB****, #1B**** the list continues you don't want me to go down that road.

Anywho obviously like I said before the spawn points are in random ares in the middle of nowhere. Safezones can't be implemented, that doesn't make it suck any less xD.
You haven't given me a nickname. Though now I'm not sure if I want to know what would you give me.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
You haven't given me a nickname. Though now I'm not sure if I want to know what would you give me.

She hasn't given me a nickname either.

Anyways, there was a thread that briefly talked about the mdef buff being more than cleric's magic shell.  However, I'd like to point out that you only get like 2 buffs at a time.  And I must be one unlucky bitch, because I have never gotten that mdef buff.  Now if they were removed, those who would suffer are those who don't go in as a squad with a bm, barb, or cleric.  I've personally never been in a squad with a bm, barb or cleric--my squad usually consists of sins and wizzies, and as an archer, I don't benefit from bloodpaint, so the best buff other than my own that I can get is frostblade.

RE: Spawn killers: Now this is probably just me, but I've had spawn killers follow me to where I've spawned.  And because it's so random, you can even end up where you were before.  In the last NW I did, I had one really really persistent ***er pop up behind me after I'd spawn in another spot.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
FREE PSY BUFF FOR EVERYONE PLSSSSSSSSSSSS GM :normal-46:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I doubt it if you get bell. I think barb buffs and maybe, maybe archer evasion. Though not sure bout that last one.

You do get bell. Which is why I Was wondering why people were suggesting the p.def buff. Also who are you? I only give nicknames to people i know  :normal-18:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
You do get bell. Which is why I Was wondering why people were suggesting the p.def buff. Also who are you? I only give nicknames to people i know  :normal-18:
I am the most hated person on EPW, you cant not know me lol.
Anyway forget the nickname, doesn't matter atm.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

? Is your main a sin? Would explain why no1 cares enough to hate you  :normal-1:

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran

? Is your main a sin? Would explain why no1 cares enough to hate you  :normal-1:
Id say lots of people care bout me. I mean just look at World Chat when I'm on, always 20+haters raging at me.

Antihero

Hello. This thread is about the Nation War buffs. I keep hearing from alot of people they're stupidly OP. I'm honestly not sure on this matter, because I've only done NW on two characters, my EP and WF. EP I usually don't attack people and WF i purge anyone I'm attacking, so I honestly don't have an opinion on this. Just wanted to bring this GM's attention, because I keep hearing about it, and also to know if it was true from other people game. Not mean to be a flame thread so don't lose your brain and start idiotically raging.

Edit: If this was already brought up in a thread sorry, I couldn't find it.

They're not really that bad. I don't know why people would be complaining if they were. Because the person they're killing has NW buffs and they're having trouble killing them? Well they have the buff too. It works both ways.

Id say lots of people care bout me. I mean just look at World Chat when I'm on, always 20+haters raging at me.

#unwarrantedselfimportance
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 04:25 pm by Antihero

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

? sins hating on sin. it's like peasants giving peasants attention. No1 else cares

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
They're not really that bad. I don't know why people would be complaining if they were. Because the person they're killing has NW buffs and they're having trouble killing them? Well they have the buff too. It works both ways.

#unwarrantedselfimportance
"This Antihero is my idol *-*"
Self importance??..right

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
The NW mdef buff gives way more defense than ep's magic shell do, it makes sins and eas almost as tanky as wrs with magic marrow, even I struggle to kill them where as in normal pk with normal buffs the same people drop like flies, so it's obviously something off with that mdef buff you get when respawning in NW.
No lol, it gives the same amount, at least when I checked it did. >:
You get mdef, a barbie buff, and bm buff.  Magic/phy def + hp, what more could anyone want? I think the buffs are fine as they are. xD

Where's my nickname?  :normal-12:
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 05:22 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥

I don't know you... :normal-43:

Antihero

Self importance??..right

The thing about self-importance is, it involves someone talking about themselves. Who's the the one sitting here talking about his so-called "haters"? :tiger-1:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Self importance??..right

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf