Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should old bronze coins have a timer before picking becomes free for all?

Yes.
50 (73.5%)
No.
18 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Old Bronze Coin drops.

Offline Orla

You sir are either a terrible (as in unskilled) troll, or a complete idiot. A 7yr old could see the benefits of this suggestion. It would not, in anyway lessen the PK on NS. It would, if anything, increase it. Simply because people (probably just like you) who would rather ghoul a kill rather than get your hands dirty and actually fight/work for what you get, would actually be forced to PK (more people vying for loot = more PK. Or am I missing some sort of quantum equation where more bodies in a PK enabled zone somehow equates to less PK?) Now your trolling attempt has been pointed out, and therefore foiled, and your argument has been rendered invalid, so quit griping like senior citizen being asked to pay their fair share of school taxes, tool.

Not trolling. I don't 'ghoul' anything I pvp . Sorry to make your block of text invalid. Please try again.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
You sir are either a terrible (as in unskilled) troll, or a complete idiot. A 7yr old could see the benefits of this suggestion. It would not, in anyway lessen the PK on NS. It would, if anything, increase it. Simply because people (probably just like you) who would rather ghoul a kill rather than get your hands dirty and actually fight/work for what you get, would actually be forced to PK (more people vying for loot = more PK. Or am I missing some sort of quantum equation where more bodies in a PK enabled zone somehow equates to less PK?) Now your trolling attempt has been pointed out, and therefore foiled, and your argument has been rendered invalid, so quit griping like senior citizen being asked to pay their fair share of school taxes, tool.
No, you aren't missing any equation.
(:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Not trolling. I don't 'ghoul' anything I pvp . Sorry to make your block of text invalid. Please try again.

OK, so then I guess the point about you being an idiot remains valid then. Thanks for clarifying that for all of us.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Lyra

• Haters gonna hate!
their choice then  :rolleyes:
theres a random choice too, i can't control people beeing greedy and not share drops.
can pick and split aswell.
why everything people need to find only objections? why not think on solutions?  :rolleyes:

Last time I checked, this was a thread asking EVERYONE'S opinions. It's not an objection. It's simply my opinion. She asked if we were for it or against it. YOU are the one that said to make a squad. I'm simply replying to your comment, not objecting to it. Learn what the difference please.

How is that in any way relevant to this suggestion?

I was told to make a squad by someone. That's how it has relevance here. How is it relevant for them to tell me to make a squad? It's simple, conversations lead to other things which ALL have a more grand scheme of things, in this situation, the detail would be making squads in the grand scheme of the whole drop issue. You say people need to read all the posts before commenting, why don't you take your own advice. lol

Anyway, yea that being said, I agree with everyone who has said to leave it how it is because it is, indeed, a PK instance. And if you don't like it, simple solution, don't go there. lol
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2013, 09:00 pm by Lyra

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I like how everyone who's missing the point is saying things like "it's a pvp instance". He's not asking give it pk protections...
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
I like how everyone who's missing the point is saying things like "it's a pvp instance". He's not asking give it pk protections...

Some of us didnt miss that. Some people are just dumb I guess...

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
People understand what they want from things online. In any case, there really is no point to long essay responses that lead to no-where. ET already spoke to Agatio and he himself has said that NS is supposed to be the way Feo suggested, but there is a bug. We'll wait and see if the bug can be fixed or not.

Panda_monium

you are doing a terrible job at this...

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
you are doing a terrible job at this...

I'm just gonna sit here and fap to how awesome this response is...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm just gonna sit here and fap to how awesome this response is...

That comment + your signature is sort of disturbing.   :pig-11:

Panda_monium

"please try again"

not only does that irritate me more than it should, it makes it seemed like i dialed an extra number on a phone or something :tiger-9:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
"please try again"

not only does that irritate me more than it should, it makes it seemed like i dialed an extra number on a phone or something :tiger-9:

Just ignore them. Don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

LaceyPip

Just ignore them. Don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

+1trillion

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player

Which is why you need drag them up to your lvl and beat them... with clubs, and bats, and brass knuckles!

LaceyPip

Which is why you need drag them up to your lvl and beat them... with clubs, and bats, and brass knuckles!

THIS - is why I like you  >:D