Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should old bronze coins have a timer before picking becomes free for all?

Yes.
50 (73.5%)
No.
18 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Old Bronze Coin drops.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Now that ET mentioned his response to Agatio, I think a future PWI patch made it so that pk drops are only pickup-able by the killer themselves. So there's that.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Orla

Why are people even voting yes on this? It is a PVP instance. If you want to pve/farm go to the mobs at sirry in PVE mode and farm.

Agatio do not allow this suggestion to be implemented , don't ruin a nice pvp instance.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Why are people even voting yes on this? It is a PVP instance. If you want to pve/farm go to the mobs at sirry in PVE mode and farm.

Agatio do not allow this suggestion to be implemented , don't ruin a nice pvp instance.

You didn't read anything but the title did you?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I thought the purpose of ns was to farm ( Make ec ) And to pvp. I dont read anywhere, you must only farm what you kill. Making ec is the purpose of ns, regardless of the method used to attain it. So doing this reduces that way by 1.
You say this now.
And then later on, you meet a gank group and a massive drop steal group, plus a person on the outside who only wants drops and tries to get the last hit in.

Then you come back and agree with the post.

Because yeah, it's purpose is to farm and to PVP. BUT THE THING IS, there's something known as respect that's often not given. If some asshole of a barb keeps dropstealing ALL of your drops, would you be happy?
Oh, and this asshole is level 150, dragon gear, and a vit build-and in tiger form?
And keeps stalking you all over ns?
And you can't kill him?
No matter how many friends you bring, he manages to get away?
You're happy with it, yeah? Because it's karma.

(:

Offline Orla

You say this now.
And then later on, you meet a gank group and a massive drop steal group, plus a person on the outside who only wants drops and tries to get the last hit in.

Then you come back and agree with the post.

Because yeah, it's purpose is to farm and to PVP. BUT THE THING IS, there's something known as respect that's often not given. If some asshole of a barb keeps dropstealing ALL of your drops, would you be happy?
Oh, and this asshole is level 150, dragon gear, and a vit build-and in tiger form?
And keeps stalking you all over ns?
And you can't kill him?
No matter how many friends you bring, he manages to get away?
You're happy with it, yeah? Because it's karma.

it's pvp if you don't like it go somewhere else and farm

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
it's pvp if you don't like it go somewhere else and farm
Drop stealing isn't pvp.
It's drop stealing/trolling, another catagory.
Go somewhere else if you want to drop steal.
(:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
You didn't read anything but the title did you?

Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Orla

I read the post. This was released as a pvp instance when it came out. Stop crying and go teddybear farm somewhere else.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I read the post. This was released as a pvp instance when it came out. Stop crying and go teddybear farm somewhere else.

Teddybear farm?
:normal-2: Feo would kick your ass sideways without a weapon. I doubt theres many on this server who would willingly go toe to toe with him in NS. This post is about drops HE worked for getting stolen, Not him wanting to reduce PVP.
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2013, 05:45 pm by Madoka

Offline Orla

Teddybear farm?
:normal-2: Feo would kick your ass sideways without a weapon. I doubt theres many on this server who would willingly go toe to toe with her in NS. This post is about drops SHE worked for getting stolen, Not her wanting to reduce PVP.

Sorry but I don't know Feo , so dunno her skill level. You don't know me and don't know my skill level. This is a pvp instance. Go farm somewhere where you wont die and QQ about it.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Sorry but I don't know Feo , so dunno her skill level. You don't know me and don't know my skill level. This is a pvp instance. Go farm somewhere where you wont die and QQ about it.

Im 90% sure you were the blue name sin trying to trash at sirry yesterday.

:normal-2::normal-13::normal-2:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Go farm somewhere where you wont die and QQ about it.

He's talking about getting EC from kills..... Not being killed

Alright everyone ignore this guy he obviously has no clue what he's talking about
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Orla

Im 90% sure you were the blue name sin trying to trash at sirry yesterday.

:normal-2::normal-13::normal-2:

I'm afraid you are mistaken. I don't have a sin , nor do I have any toons named Orla.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I want to see a 1v1.
(:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I'm afraid you are mistaken. I don't have a sin , nor do I have any toons named Orla.

You sir are either a terrible (as in unskilled) troll, or a complete idiot. A 7yr old could see the benefits of this suggestion. It would not, in anyway lessen the PK on NS. It would, if anything, increase it. Simply because people (probably just like you) who would rather ghoul a kill rather than get your hands dirty and actually fight/work for what you get, would actually be forced to PK (more people vying for loot = more PK. Or am I missing some sort of quantum equation where more bodies in a PK enabled zone somehow equates to less PK?) Now your trolling attempt has been pointed out, and therefore foiled, and your argument has been rendered invalid, so quit griping like senior citizen being asked to pay their fair share of school taxes, tool.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!