Epic Perfect World

Ea vs sin

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Sin best class then veno, other classes bishes.

sixsignsofalex

As an aps archer, it is incredibly hard, since sins usually have higher p def, can get up close so your damage i shalved, and ofc sins have the debuff that slows down APS.

However this new breed of 'channel ' archers, have it much easier, With increased range, and very fast cast attacks, especially the magic ones (coz they r most useful on sin ^^) :)

I would suggest you go on the channel route, it is a LOT easier to play, a LOT easier to kill on, They are good at killing all classes, whereas aps are mainly for arcanes/LAs and suck on HA's. However it CAN be quit costly, however you can get -75% Channeling and 75% crit, seemingly easy ^^

VelvetRose

I´ve been struggling with it too. Sins frustrate the hell out of me..

Basicly what you guys say is go Sage instead of demon archer? That should make it easier?

Waste

Play wb roflstomp all sins

Offline IWTK

Please ppl please, sins are weak at mass pk but archers. Please stop talking more on this s2upid thread. :P

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
aps are mainly for arcanes/LAs and suck on HA's.

Lolno.

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
Lolno.
They need L2P.

Allahu Akbar.
-Abu Ali Bin Salami.

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline Spanky69erZ

• Don't Worry Be happy. ^_^
guess it depends on player using EA, since they fight in range they're tough to deal with against melee weapons. on my sin i usually do stun lock spamming to get their closer. that's why as EA user should keep the range against enemy is inevitable, do the kiting + stun+ skill spam.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I´ve been struggling with it too. Sins frustrate the hell out of me..

Basicly what you guys say is go Sage instead of demon archer? That should make it easier?
no i seen some aps build EAs just use Metal Resist reduce + 2 other metal skills = 123 drop. they just kite the sin and jump in the air then when sin has no tidal and they attack with 123 drop. gg
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x