Epic Perfect World

Ea vs sin

Offline guga818

Can someone tell me how the **** can I kill this sin's I just get stunt locked and dead, even if i use ad, badge of courage and/or WoG I still get stunt locked and die, and can't stunt them cuz of their anti stunt thingie, It's anoying could someone help me :'(

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
re-roll your class
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
It's tough unless you're playing a channeling archer, but doable. Just kite until tidal wears off then go for kill.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
EA is the wrong class for 1v1's.

Just do what the rest of the rest of EPW does. 

Join big faction -> group up with 10+ other ea's -> instakill everything.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
It's tough unless you're playing a channeling archer, but doable. Just kite until tidal wears off then go for kill.
This^, aps archer can't kill sin because they can tele or get closer to you by seconds, just make sure ur wing of grace or anti stun always on if not 123 boom dead
EA is the wrong class for 1v1's.
Join big faction -> group up with 10+ other ea's -> instakill everything.
nah ea can still won 1v1 i just prove it with my sig i won many pvp event but never became 1st(Demon Ea)
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
This^, aps archer can't kill sin because they can tele or get closer to you by seconds, just make sure ur wing of grace or anti stun always on if not 123 boom dead nah ea can still won 1v1 i just prove it with my sig i won many pvp event but never became 1st(Demon Ea)

It's not impossible for EA's to win 1v1s, however it is not as likely. I'm not talking about a skilled EA fighting a player who'd lose to my pet rock.  With equally skilled players the EA is simply at a disadvantage against sins, the class counters them too much.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

It's not impossible for EA's to win 1v1s, however it is not as likely. I'm not talking about a skilled EA fighting a player who'd lose to my pet rock.  With equally skilled players the EA is simply at a disadvantage against sins, the class counters them too much.

If I am correct the tideborn were made to counter "Overpowered" Original three classes, As everyone whined some classes were too strong in PVP (Archer, Wizard) . The earthguard were then made to "Counter" the tideborn, But be about equal or weaker than the original classes. (I can't remember where I read this so it may be wrong)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If I am correct the tideborn were made to counter "Overpowered" Original three classes, As everyone whined some classes were too strong in PVP (Archer, Wizard) . The earthguard were then made to "Counter" the tideborn, But be about equal or weaker than the original classes. (I can't remember where I read this so it may be wrong)

Psy/sin  on PWI came with gear designed to destroy all the old classes so people would cash up new toons. Repeat for earthguard.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Pm Seel for lessons.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
PM Seel for lesson

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
/Seel for lessons

Offline swaganomic

There's only two original races.. Elf and Human. Later Untamed came, after them Tideborn, and lastly EarthGuard

Offline Karas

• ?
  • ?!
The only way i can think of is to chain use of your antistuns on ea + Will surge for the sin seal . If you cant kill him within that period of time , you're dead. Besides  sins are hard but killable , its the occult ice spamming sins that are nearly impossible to kill. ( Not including the sins that use their tidal 30 sec before the fight starts and loose.)
Come at me mongrel.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
This and kite until tidal gone then use antistun pot/will surge and go for kill (you have to time your will surge) not hard for sage EAs D:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Sin was made to kill EA

You think it's fare that a Sin
has equal def gears
close range and tele and stun/para skills
evade stun,debuffs (60%)
high aps (easily counter misses)

while a EA only has DPH vs sin, not aps and half those hits miss ?

qt is right, only a full cast ea can stand a chance vs a non retard aps sin.

Why you think Sins only trash talk EAs in world chat?  :normal-1: :normal-2: :normal-2: