Epic Perfect World

Sins\Barbs\Wiz\psy Are all OP End of talk

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Sins with their DD ( squishy like hell )
Barbs with their Hp and crazy attack ( no stuns nor anti stuns ) i get 20ks from ruggers
Psychics with their channeling, high damage and their silence ( in black voodoo they die so fast ) i get 20ks from other server and pew pew
Wizards hit so hard, can so kite with their 2 skills, and got stuns ( got no anti stuns ) i get 34k from Studmuffin

since those 4 are over powered then we are equal

Under powered classes
Bms would be fair enough if they get more attack
Archers needs a higher attack for sure

Support class :
 Clerics are a support class to heal only

And seekers weren't made for pvp.

Now don't blame sins.

in pvp 1 mistake kills u.
Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 09:38 pm by thedevilhunter

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0
lol didn't u make this thread already?

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
it got spammed xDDD

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
it got spammed xDDD

You just don't like my post fire. Here it is again. :D

Let's list the reasons why they have so many advantages.

1) Buffs: Tidal protection - basically drops any chance of stunning them by 50% at lvl 10. Deaden Nerve - you can't one-shot them.

2) The very fact that they have skills that give them so much chi. Inner harmony, free two sparks just by clicking. Rising dragon, free spark and a half. Tackling slash, an IMMOBILIZE AND 50 chi. What other class has a skill that immobilizes you AND gives them free chi? None lol. Shadow escape, basically saves your ass AND gives you a spark.

3) The many skills sins have to stun-lock a player. Headhunt - 5 second stun, 6 if you're demon. Shadow Teleport - 3 second stun, 5 if you're demon. Deep sting - 5 second sleep. Throat-cut - 4 second silence. Occult ice - we all know this one. And I mentioned tackling slash. That would be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6? The very fact that ALL their stuns, asides from head hunt and shadow teleport, can overlap each other making stun locking easy-peezy.

4) If all the above fails a sin due to their own stupidity and lame ass skill, they can always use shadow escape and get a free spark. Then wait for skill cooldowns and try again.

5) The added APS just made it a whole lot easier for a sin to take down any class. Just by stun-lock and auto-attacking EQUALLY geared arcane/light armor classes, a sin can roll right through their hp. You might say, "oh but Zai, they can use expel". Err yeah. If you're a sin and you can't stun-lock through expel, then you clearly suck lol. Actually you don't even need to stun-lock through expel. Just wait for expel to wear off and off you go at stun-locking.

The very fact that I was able to kill a 150 sage barb in tiger form using my 145 nirvana geared sin, makes them ridiculously OP. And we all know that sage barbs in tiger form are by far one of the MOST tankiest classes.

Now if you STILL don't think sins are OP, you're probably a sin that's in denial saying to yourself, "Herp derp, I only win due to my l33t skillz in pk and not because I can triple spark 4-5 times in a row in less than a minute."  ;D

NOW That I have hijacked your thread. You must now provide me reasons as to why this list is dumb/retarded/illogical/wrong/irrelevant. Otherwise, your statements hold as much reliability has the poop that comes out of my ass when I take a dump.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic
it got spammed xDDD

1) Buffs: Tidal protection - basically drops any chance of stunning them by 50% at lvl 10. Deaden Nerve - you can't one-shot them.

2) The very fact that they have skills that give them so much chi. Inner harmony, free two sparks just by clicking. Rising dragon, free spark and a half. Tackling slash, an IMMOBILIZE AND 50 chi. What other class has a skill that immobilizes you AND gives them free chi? None lol. Shadow escape, basically saves your ass AND gives you a spark.

3) The many skills sins have to stun-lock a player. Headhunt - 5 second stun, 6 if you're demon. Shadow Teleport - 3 second stun, 5 if you're demon. Deep sting - 5 second sleep. Throat-cut - 4 second silence. Occult ice - we all know this one. And I mentioned tackling slash. That would be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6? The very fact that ALL their stuns, asides from head hunt and shadow teleport, can overlap each other making stun locking easy-peezy.

4) If all the above fails a sin due to their own stupidity and lame ass skill, they can always use shadow escape and get a free spark. Then wait for skill cooldowns and try again.

5) The added APS just made it a whole lot easier for a sin to take down any class. Just by stun-lock and auto-attacking EQUALLY geared arcane/light armor classes, a sin can roll right through their hp. You might say, "oh but Zai, they can use expel". Err yeah. If you're a sin and you can't stun-lock through expel, then you clearly suck lol. Actually you don't even need to stun-lock through expel. Just wait for expel to wear off and off you go at stun-locking.

The very fact that I was able to kill a 150 sage barb in tiger form using my 145 nirvana geared sin, makes them ridiculously OP. And we all know that sage barbs in tiger form are by far one of the MOST tankiest classes.

Now if you STILL don't think sins are OP, you're probably a sin that's in denial saying to yourself, "Herp derp, I only win due to my l33t skillz in pk and not because I can triple spark 4-5 times in a row in less than a minute."  ;D

NOW That I have hijacked your thread. You must now provide me reasons as to why this list is dumb/retarded/illogical/wrong/irrelevant. Otherwise, your statements hold as much reliability has the poop that comes out of my ass when I take a dump.
LAWL

edit: *LALALALALA* "not op" * LALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*
Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 08:34 pm by studmuffin

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Zai u said sins cannt be 1 hit

ruggger hitted sacred 66k, sacred has 38k and 11k normal hits unsparked on me
Stud unsparked can hit me 34k
anyway those 2 players r sucky fail

other server hit me 24k unsparked

oh damn that guy suck too

Elly 25k hit on me

Damn she sucks too

all those r unsparked their fault they forgot to spark

LALLALALALALALALA

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
Zai u said sins cannt be 1 hit

ruggger hitted sacred 66k, sacred has 38k and 11k normal hits unsparked on me
Stud unsparked can hit me 34k
anyway those 2 players r sucky fail

other server hit me 24k unsparked

oh damn that guy suck too

Elly 25k hit on me

Damn she sucks too

all those r unsparked their fault they forgot to spark

LALLALALALALALALA

Ruggger smacked sacred with arma and that had to zerk-crit to even get numbers that high. But why would a barb waste two sparks on an attack that may end up killing him against a sin? Psh any barb trying to arma sin in a 1v1 is dumb. Pretty sure that was just a damage test. Plus we already mentioned that barbs hit too hard for their own good.

Stud unsparked would have to use undine strike and couple of debuffs (not sure) AND get a crit.

other server is a psy. And we all know psys are OP so don't even go there. That hit would also be a crit.

Elly? Another crit or maybe at least with demon nova.

(1) And here comes the part where your logic is again flawed. Unlike aps, magic classes utilize "skills". Those skills take up seconds to channel/cast. In those few seconds, as a sin with all your stun-locking skills, you're NOT gonna sit there and take 3-4 hits. I never said sins weren't squishy. But with all the stun-locking skills, it wouldn't matter at all if they were squishy.

(2) You're comparing hit for hit between an APS class with a magic-dealing class. That in itself flaws out your argument. What? You want magic classes to hit only as hard as you hit for hit? Magic classes are SUPPOSE to hit 10k+ with certain skills. Double that if it was a crit. However, they can't do those hits 2-3 times a second. There's the difference,

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
*start of talk* hmmmmmm.

Quote from: thedevilhunter
Sins with their DD ( squishy like hell )
Barbs with their Hp and crazy attack ( no stuns nor anti stuns ) i get 20ks from ruggers
Psychics with their channeling, high damage and their silence ( in black voodoo they die so fast ) i get 20ks from other server and pew pew
Wizards hit so hard, can so kite with their 2 skills, and got stuns ( got no anti stuns ) i get 34k from Studmuffin

Sins...they are light armor...so obviously they are gonna be squishy without their buffs...but their buffs make it so that they can survive much better than other classes. But you just mentioned DD...nothing to do with their capabilities as a much stronger stun locking capability than a BM...a BM was considered the best stun locking class before tideborns came...and sins just make stun locking sooooo easy.

barbs....ok ok....the fact that they are tanky even when they go the damage build, it is pretty strong. 2 Stuns and those stuns are nowhere near as strong as other stun skills that other classes have.

Psychics OP in general. Not gonna argue with that point.

Wizards OP? I think that they are alright. They are made to hit hard with their skills due to their high damage percentage on their skills. 2 kiting skills? no no no no....only 1. Distance shrink. And even then assassins have two teleport skills...one of them stunning for 3 seconds (5 if demon) and another teleport skill which is a 20 second cooldown.

Wizard crowd control effects are....a 5 second silence, a 33% (50% if demon) chance freeze for 4 seconds, a 4 second sleep (2 minute cooldown), a 95% 6 second stun which costs 2 sparks. (2 stun skills if your demon but demon stone rain is a 20% chance).

Sins crowd control effects are....2 stuns (teleport stun and headhunt), a sleep, a silence, a freeze which gives chi. And the cooldown on their crowd control skills are alot shorter than wizards.

Support class :
 Clerics and i don't think they were made for pve

And seekers weren't made for pvp.

Again....you assume certain classes are not made for certain things. What other classes have you played? Do you even know what each class is capable of? Or are you stuck in the world of an assassin and the fact that they are underpowered.

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Excuse me but if u saying that classes were made for everything then u didn't play perfect world before.

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
Excuse me but if u saying that classes were made for everything then u didn't play perfect world before.

Did I say classes were made for everything? I said certain things....not everything.....idiot -.-

and when I said certain things, Im talking mainly about PvP. And yes, I have played perfect world. Im pretty sure Ive played it much longer than you have.

You know how good seekers are at pk? they are pretty decent. Clerics are absolutely amazing in pk. But of course...you...having a sin's thinking...think that whatever can kill you, you think its too OP. And whatever class you rape, you think its not made for PvP.

Whatever happened to the long posts you did? oh wait...completely forgot. You did one long post but that was majority copying and pasting information which has not as much of an impact on this server than it does on PWI.

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Excuse me but on main server i got 2 seekers, and not all classes were made for pvp. i j s

if u played longer than me then u should already know that :)

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
were you bad on both seekers then? because seekers can be effective in pvp by taking out arcanes/light armor targets. i j s

If you were any good on your seekers, then you would obviously know how to effectively play a seeker. :)

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
Fire you can't win an argument just by saying "sins are not OP" without providing actual clear, logically concrete evidence that states otherwise.

(1) You hardly played a class other than a sin. I suppose a seeker counts but you clearly don't know how to pk as one

(2) You base your information written YEARS ago from a site that has absolutely no relevance to this server

(3) You still haven't picked apart my list as to why it's sins are supposedly NOT OP. I mean I suppose you can just knit-pick and quote on a few sentences you "think" you can maybe win on lolol.

Anywho. From where this is all going and from the arguments on both sides, sins are still OP. lawl. I have yet to see a sound reason as to why sins are not OP.
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:27 am by Zaibeast'
Fire you can't win an argument just by saying "sins are not OP" without providing actual clear, logically concrete evidence that states otherwise.

(1) You hardly played a class other than a sin. I suppose a seeker counts but you clearly haven't don't know how to pk as one

(2) You base your information written YEARS ago from a site that has absolutely no relevance to this server

(3) You still haven't picked apart my list as to why it's sins are supposedly NOT OP. I mean I suppose you can just knit-pick and quote on a few sentences you "think" can maybe win on lolol.

Anywho. From where this is all going and from the arguments on both sides, sins are still OP. lawl. I have yet to see a sound reason as to why sins are not OP.

wait wait wait i can debate like sins do...
*clears throat*
*LALALALALALA* "sins OP" *LALALALALALALALA*

Offline Delirium

/forever on your clipboard.

It's amazing how stupidity can make people blind, firesin.
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:39 am by Delirium

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D