Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
You need show respect to THE pickaxe.

Amen.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline DanBalan

• Commander Al-Hajjaj bin Yousef
Obey the based Pickaxe God.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
A pickaxe or pick is a hand tool with a hard head attached perpendicular to the handle.

Some people make the distinction that a pickaxe has a head with a pointed end and a blunt end, and a pick has both ends pointed, or only one end; but the international Oxford Dictionary of English states that both words mean the same, i.e. a tool with a long handle at right angles to a curved iron or steel bar with a point at one end and a chisel or point at the other, used for breaking up hard ground or rock.[1]

The head is usually made of metal, and the handle is most commonly wood, metal or fiberglass. The head is a spike ending in a sharp point, may curve slightly, and often has a counter-weight to improve ease of use. The stronger the spike, the more effectively the tool can pierce the surface. Rocking the embedded spike about and removing it can then break up the surface.

The counterweight, nowadays is nearly always a second spike, often with a flat end for prying.

The pointed edge is most often used to break up rocky surfaces or other hard surfaces such as concrete or hardened dried earth. The large momentum of a heavy pickaxe, combined with the small contact area, makes it very effective for this purpose. The chiseled end, if present, is used for purposes including cutting through roots.

A mandrill (among other meanings, see Mandrill (disambiguation)) is a miner's smallish pick for use in confined spaces.

Originally used as agricultural tools as far back as prehistoric cultures, picks have also served for tasks ranging from traditional mining to warfare. The design has also evolved into other tools such as the plough and the mattock. In prehistoric times a large, already shed deer antler from a suitable species (e.g. red deer) was often cut down to its shaft and its lowest tine and used as a one-pointed pick.,[2] and with it sometimes a large animal's shoulder blade as a crude shovel. During war in medieval times, the pickaxe was used as a weapon.

10/10 Would stay strong.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Originally used as agricultural tools as far back as prehistoric cultures, picks have also served for tasks ranging from traditional mining to warfare. The design has also evolved into other tools such as the plough and the mattock. In prehistoric times a large, already shed deer antler from a suitable species (e.g. red deer) was often cut down to its shaft and its lowest tine and used as a one-pointed pick.,[2] and with it sometimes a large animal's shoulder blade as a crude shovel. During war in medieval times, the pickaxe was used as a weapon.

= History. You need show respect to THE pickaxe.
He edited it. I swear that wasn't there before. You can even see the "edited" thing at the bottom of the post..
(:

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
He edited it. I swear that wasn't there before. You can even see the "edited" thing at the bottom of the post..
i edited ti try and make the other pickaxe colorful but i was too lazy so i did only those, shadup woman, u want fight? wdf
Recent video.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Best Thread ever, it has really inspired me to go out there and become a pick axe. Think like a pick axe, become a pick axe, I am the pick axe. Wish me luck

Offline Lagoona Blue

• Characters: LagoonaBIue
  • Faction: Wonderland
Finally a thread worth reading! :monkey-26: :monkey-2:

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
10/10 Would read again
Mr. Abu Ali Bin Salami agreed with this post.

Xpendable's  Skillbars.
Mr. Abu Ali Bin Salami agreed with this post.

General Khaled Ibn Al-Waleed agrees with fellow Mr.Abu Ali Bin Salami. 

- "I have fought in more than 100 battle . Do you see a space of the span of a hand on my leg, chest, arm which is not covered by some scar of the wound of a sword or an arrow or a lance? And here I am, dying in my bed, like cattle die. May the eyes of cowards never sleep."

-Last words of Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed when he was sick in his bed.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
helped me pass boredom 10/10
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
The pickaxe can go to hell.
All hail sledgehammer!!

Sexiest tool ever.

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
The pickaxe can go to hell.