Epic Perfect World

Patch 16

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
- added all skill books to the boutique

Possibly the only thing Im saying is bad. Old book pages and pages of fate not really needed now as a person can vote 3 times for any book that they want. (5 times would equal 2 books)

I guess its understandable for the impossible skillbooks like the tideborn first few skills but....having ultimates at 1 gold each? that is just....wow.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The 'doom' skills are 1gold only temporary for the start   ;D

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
Im still saying its a kinda bad thing that books are now just buyable.

On another note. Nice to see runecrafting books are buyable. though Ive already got lvl 6 runecrafting :<

Offline Reinn

• Beginner
my game wont patch up from 12. need help. i tried manual patching and that wont work either. patches are corrupted. i cant get into game now.  :'(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Reboot PC and try again - it will work.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
if the files are corrupted try to repatch. in order to do so go to the folder you installed epic pw to then go to
config/element and open the version SW file with notepad and chance it to 10 0. and try from there.

THAT IS if agatios option doesn't work xD
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker
How to Put Faction icon?
Princess1-150-AsToooG!!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
i never heard or never have read thread that is against Expel, did some sin's or smart melee users qq on Expel?

i play with sin and wizz mainly, but i allways rofl when a sin counter argue with expel, since expel make negative effect on u, also expel need 125 energy until occult ice need only 80, so no1 when a sin talk against expel when got stealth+enough stun without occult ice too...
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D