Epic Perfect World

Patch 16

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
- added all skill books to the boutique
(Do NOT purchase the Sin Skill books: Agility Mastery and Sharp Observer, they do NOT work)
- added Wing Trophy: Lunar Glade to the Boutique and Event Items forge
- added Socket Stones to God's Giving NPC
- added some faction icons
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:49 pm by EvilTouch

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
hell yeah!
socket stones and books in boutique.
Thats damn nice
Good work!

Offline goshy11

Hey guys Whys the server shutting down? Are they ganna band sins? (crosses hands) But why i her something about Occult

Angelica

As far as I know sins aren't getting nerfed(for now).

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Aww the good thing about the TM cape was the HP it lowered sins to!

Ahh well its still not a dragon cape :)

The Occult Ice is just a suggestion thread over the fact Occult Ice is a skill sins first of all don't need due to thier many stuns and second makes them imposible to fight do to the stunlock they put you in, as a seeker especially there really is no worthwhile counter for it.

Soon most sins will discover this skill I know my seeker and sin has had for weeks, and people on pwi servers have had for months and months.

But no sins are not going to be banned or anything, nor should they, they just need to be weakened a little, or other classes strengthened, so fights are more equal.

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Assassins are not OP, PLayers doesn't know how to play their classes, sins are easy to be played compared to other classes. that's all.

AND about genie skills occult ice

it isn't OP since all classes can use it.

Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 02:10 pm by thedevilhunter

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Assassins are not OP, PLayers doesn't know how to play their classes, sins are easy to be played compared to other classes. that's all.

You argue this but cannot deny the facts that having the plethora of stuns at your disposal you do makes you nearly unattackable, when you can attack you have high evasion, when people try to stun you back you just use tidal, most likely wont hit, then you just demon spark and auto. Where is the need for occult ice.

Seekers for example, they can survive for ages, and kill low armored and hp classes, but they have 1 stun, once every 180 seconds, that lasts for 3 seconds. Unwinding gesture means that you can get 3 uses in 6 mins, thats effectively a 120 second cooldown on stuns, you can argue parchblade is a stun, but it is so tempremental and useless in a stunlock. Seekers only have 1 stun avoidance skill, IF your sage, and it only lasts 4 seconds, all sins have a 10 second one. Yes seekers hit more, but lack the APS. The only thing sage seekers have is aoes... oh wait they are in a stun lock from the sins! This happens to more classes then seekers, and what happens after that? The maturity of 75% of the sins on the server is shown and when something threatens thier way of being OP they just sit and deny it without any solid facts, the only thing supporting them is the fact there are so many sins that couldnt survive a nerf either. To those of you sins who realise you need the nerf I appologise for this paragraph but some just dont get it!

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
that's why pots exist, i j s

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Sin skill books: Agility mastery, Sharp observer Do not work so please do not buy them.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline AgnusDei

why is everyone putting the world on sin's? or on occult ice? i never heard or never have read thread that is against Expel, did some sin's or smart melee users qq on Expel? im an Assasin, yes that's my first class, when i started playing in this server, play os pw's ,they aren't qq'ing on other classes >.< sin's is just as balance as any other class. on 1v1 pvp technique/tactic on fighting all matters here.. on massive pvp. sin's can be easy killed. they cant tank.. sin skills are build on 1 target.

qq: nerf sin
(assasins got nerf)
nerf sin qq: nerf this class
(got nerf)
nerf class qq: nerf this class)

nerfing cycle. till all are ruined.

my opinion?
leave every class and every skills the way it is.. simple..

im not against nor with any classes, especially sins.. its just ..the topic is so irritating to the eye >.>
Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 02:43 pm by AgnusDei
-looks can kill xD

bubica

Venomancer skill book is missing ,summer sprint.
And question for third sage fairy is it fixed in this patch ?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
yes, it's fixed

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
I`m so happy at last to see skill books in boutique :)

Thanks a lot.

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
that's why pots exist, i j s

So you're gonna spam vacuity pots on a sin? Sins can just easily force-stealth and wait for that pot to go down.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Lets not bring the occult ice thing into this thread, I was simply answering

Hey guys Whys the server shutting down? Are they ganna band sins? (crosses hands) But why i her something about Occult

And explaining why there was all the chat. We dont have to get our knickers in a twist!