Epic Perfect World

A post to Agatio about psy

Offline Vionn

Oh btw, why is he/she saying you need to learn your class if they say they're a noob psy? :normal-19:

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Using a phone isn't an excuse for writing something completely incoherent.

Oh yes i do :)
I don't know what your trying but that looks insulting,
While Im trying to tell people sins not only need aps to kill a psy,
Im maybe not from an english speaking country here, butyou never have to read everyline to understand what Im explaining there. words on THE phone makes it different as u see.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
I'l try? >.> Will prolly fail but whatever..
#Ithinkifailedsosorry q.q

Lol i didnt mean u about THE funny thing, but i hate rude people .-. And at THE 1v1 i was able to kill all Those sins except for THE 2 that knew How to use their skills.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Lol i didnt mean u about THE funny thing, but i hate rude people .-. And at THE 1v1 i was able to kill all Those sins except for THE 2 that knew How to use their skills.
Eh, how was my effort to write it out? DX
(:

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
Oh btw, why is he/she saying you need to learn your class if they say they're a noob psy? :normal-19:

For everyone 'noob' means different, for me Its 'new to chracter'
That Doesnt mean Im too idiot to play a psy? :/

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
Eh, how was my effort to write it out? DX

Your not rude, Tx for that btw! It was almost perfect xD
Im kinda lazy to write it all over again and Its late here @.@
but i was just trying to say from Posts i readed before They said sins kill psy easy, but thats not true.
Cuz i 1v1'd a lot of sins after i got r8 wit 'ok' stats were only two of them wer able to prevent me from dealing damage on them while i had physical immune. THE other sins i dueled, died. Cuz They only know How to aps. better explanation Now? xD

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Depends who you fight. I increased on purpose my critical hit rate to 41% and still I've to be lucky to finish them off. And, so far I can't imagine a 3 versus 1 yet, I'd like to see how pro you're  ???.

Unless you're using demon tide spirit (I think it's demon), I can see why you're having trouble--you pure dex, man!

I think that those two skills would be fine to add.  Silence and stunning is op (sage SOStunning lasts 5 seconds).

If it isn't added, that's okay too.  That's how not game-breaking they are.

Btw, because my laptop is out for repairs, I post on the forums via phone 90% of the time.  Autocorrect makes me grawl.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
Unless you're using demon tide spirit (I think it's demon), I can see why you're having trouble--you pure dex, man!

I think that those two skills would be fine to add.  Silence and stunning is op (sage SOStunning lasts 5 seconds).

Btw, because my laptop is out for repairs, I post on the forums via phone 90% of the time.  Autocorrect makes me grawl.

My autocorrect is in dutch, not english... Even worse!
& Idk How to change it haha

Offline Daichi_

Adding these two skills won't change anything, so why not. But tbh, it doesn't matter if they get implemented or not, the difference from having them isn't that big

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I play Psy since that class exist, and i think those both skills are useless no matter sage/demon,and i think those thread is useless too,like you said skills has not big change
i agree
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
why so many psy try hard player talking shit here onli 2 good psy here are

Anima  Ahead ( when he don't camp white vodo like a arab trying to protec his camel ) and me others psy plz quit sv you all suck
So much hate. i dont see why this isnt locked yet, aga already said their not getting buffed.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
same stuff always happens  :sad:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline cleene

Too many people wanna be God in their own opinion....

[Back to topic] Putting this two skill won't change a lot in Psy...
Archer 150 Cleene
Seeker 150 MsLoveD

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
psy too op qq plz nerf

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!