Epic Perfect World

A post to Agatio about psy

scatterer3

?

I'm a psy and I rape aps sins 3v1. L2p

Depends who you fight. I increased on purpose my critical hit rate to 41% and still I've to be lucky to finish them off. And, so far I can't imagine a 3 versus 1 yet, I'd like to see how pro you're  ???.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Useless, except "run" :)). You don't know much, I guess.

Ok then.
Immune to damage useless.
Sorry everyone, You cant use it anymore.
Doesn't work, you still die.

Offline Vionn

Depends who you fight. I increased on purpose my critical hit rate to 41% and still I've to be lucky to finish them off. And, so far I can't imagine a 3 versus 1 yet, I'd like to see how pro you're  ???.

Most aps sins are trash, maybe a good one would be hard to fight but, the ones I fight suck major balls. 3 spark IG aps. I just tank them until tidal is out, AOE stun, double spark, aoe rape them, using defensive skills as needed. Usually one is left alive, so I just put SoS up and they stun themselves like retards, and finish them off. Or the last person runs away. I have yet to fight an aps sin who knows how to play.
Last Edit: Aug 04, 2013, 05:32 pm by Vionn

scatterer3

Most aps sins are trash, maybe a good one would be hard to fight but, the ones I fight suck major balls. 3 spark IG aps. I just tank them until tidal is out, AOE stun, double spark, aoe rape them, using defensive skills as needed. Usually one is left alive, so I just put SoS up and they stun themselves like retards, and finish them off. Or the last person runs away. I have yet to fight an aps sin who knows how to play.

True.

Offline brstreet2

• Lycan
agreed, add those skills to psychics, maybe theres no mor QQ abt nerf hehe. BTW NERF SIN SAGE TIDAL PROTECTION!

Offline Vionn

agreed, add those skills to psychics, maybe theres no mor QQ abt nerf hehe. BTW NERF SIN SAGE TIDAL PROTECTION!

Mentalista 2nd account? GG

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Mentalista 2nd account? GG

No...

My damage log collection NEW

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Yeah, Agation listened, people, IS NOT A BOOST, IS NOT A BOOST, is just our original psys skills made by Beijing(The creator of the game), and i really know SoSilence and SoStunning are OP, KEEP THEY NERFED, but how i said before, SoR and SoV will not make a diference, but is not about make diferences or boost, is about bring back our original skills, if Beijing make these skills this way, why change or nerf? Well, in first page i proven that both skills(SoR and SoV) will not make diference, but is about have your ORIGINAL SKILLS.

"And shut up guys, im just a troll when talk about remove tidal protection, thats not a problem for me, im ungeared yet, i just want SoR and SoV, now go sleep rebels.

Ok time to go through the problems here.
IF it's not a boost, why ARE YOU COMPLAINING and wanting it back? " Why change or nerf" ? Now that it's already been changed, why change back again if its not a boost or anything? It's already been changed, hasn't it? You have your ORIGINAL SKILLS, ok, but if it's useless, why the HECK do you want it?
Beijing isn't the creator of the game, as far as I know..I'm pretty sure it's a city, yeah?
"Beijing perfect world co." is the company, I believe, and I'm pretty sure " Beijing" is just there for the location.

Who the hell is a rebel? Honestly? Someone disagrees with you.
geez go shut up im just a troll ok im ungeared now go to sleep rebels.
What the heck do you mean? If someone disagrees with you, they're automatically rebelling against you?
What are you, you're own little country?

/done.
(:

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
I'm sorry but Im a noob psychic but not stupid, Im sage and Its stil hard to Get chi, bu seriously??
I've 1v1d so Many sins on the 2d, 3rd and 4rd day when my psychic had r8 with 30% Good stats, and only ONE of Those Manu sins, Idk 25? Was able to kill me, and two of them knew How to silene while psychic Will was on me, Also ofc are physhics hard to kill, i mean white voodoo... Common stop trying to prove something about a class thats op in your opinion, but you know what? THE problem is, learn your class. And read your skills, and the effect from them.
Coz dude's ; 'ain't nobody got time for that bs' it Doesnt mean u have to Message aga cuz you wasn't able to kill this or that... Its not that THE world falls apart when you die in a game, and have to let everyone in your country know. People would just look weird at you... Then why humiliate yourself on internet? On internet EVERYONE can see you say that... sothe point is, stop the qq threads and learn ur class. Like people say, sins Isn't only about aps...

Ktxbai :)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I'm sorry but Im a noob psychic but not stupid, Im sage and Its stil hard to Get chi, bu seriously??
I've 1v1d so Many sins on the 2d, 3rd and 4rd day when my psychic had r8 with 30% Good stats, and only ONE of Those Manu sins, Idk 25? Was able to kill me, and two of them knew How to silene while psychic Will was on me, Also ofc are physhics hard to kill, i mean white voodoo... Common stop trying to prove something about a class thats op in your opinion, but you know what? THE problem is, learn your class. And read your skills, and the effect from them.
Coz dude's ; 'ain't nobody got time for that bs' it Doesnt mean u have to Message aga cuz you wasn't able to kill this or that... Its not that THE world falls apart when you die in a game, and have to let everyone in your country know. People would just look weird at you... Then why humiliate yourself on internet? On internet EVERYONE can see you say that... sothe point is, stop the qq threads and learn ur class. Like people say, sins Isn't only about aps...

i didnt read it all .. but +1 cause she blonde

Offline Vionn

Sorry but, could you translate that into english and repost it please?

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
+99999

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege

Im using phone.
See the point, before starting to get funny.
Maybe then u would say something usefull.

Offline Vionn

Im using phone.

Using a phone isn't an excuse for writing something completely incoherent.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Im using phone.
I'l try? >.> Will prolly fail but whatever..

#Ithinkifailedsosorry q.q
(: