Epic Perfect World

Wizards and Barbshen say sins are OP

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
fire fire fire, you still won regardless. A wins a win against a so-called OP class? Don't get me wrong, barbs ARE OP. So if a sin can take down a barb, what does that make a sin class? OP durrrrrrrrr.

Anywho, I still haven't seen a counter-argument towards my post. I'm waiiiittttttttttiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg. I hereby declare all arguments made by sins void unless they make that counter-argument against my post. So in the meantime...

QQ SINS ARE OP SINS ARE OP QQ
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
fire fire fire, you still won regardless. A wins a win against a so-called OP class? Don't get me wrong, barbs ARE OP. So if a sin can take down a barb, what does that make a sin class? OP durrrrrrrrr.

Anywho, I still haven't seen a counter-argument towards my post. I'm waiiiittttttttttiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg. I hereby declare all arguments made by sins void unless they make that counter-argument against my post. So in the meantime...

ruggger lost cause of 1 thing, he did 1 fault, i did none, thats all

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player

Here's the logic I'm following with your statement.

First, we all agree that barbs are OP. You just compared a sin and a barb indirectly. You basically told me that if either class made a single mistake, they would lose. So, both classes, without a doubt, are considered OP. Since no class can hardly stand equally against an OP class unless they were OP themselves. Thank you for proving my point :D

First, we all agree that barbs are OP. You just compared a sin and a barb indirectly. You basically told me that if either class made a single mistake, they would lose. So, both classes, without a doubt, are considered OP. Since no class can hardly stand equally against an OP class unless they were OP themselves. Thank you for proving my point :D

every sins argument:
*LALALALALALALA* "not op" *LALALALALALALA*

flawless logic right?

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player

every sins argument:
*LALALALALALALA* "not op" *LALALALALALALA*

flawless logic right?

LOLOL. +1 to that dawg. I mean I swear, they think that just because they post more *lalalalalalala* NOT OP *lalalalalalalalala* that it's a true statement.

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
guess I'll quote some things....dumm dummm dee dee dee dee dum

Quote from: thedevilhunter
Before asking us to get Nerf, give me a 150 barb\wizard and i will beat a 150 sin with it, they are as OP as us but as long they keep in their minds we are better they will never beat us.

Disagree.

Wizards against a sin don't even have that much against a sin. They need to strike at the right moment and even then that takes time and most of the time the wizard is constantly under crowd control effects. Wizards don't even have that many survival skills....sins on the other hand are a different story.

I can hit a sin for a good amount of damage SURE....but when will I get a chance to fire off a spell with the constant stuns, sleeps, occult ices?

As for barbs. The fact that a sin does that much damage on a heavy armor class? its stupid. Heavies should be able to tank alot of physical damage, not get shredded like they were paper. yeah I saw the damage log before you even get to that....2.5k-3.5k crits? at what aps? 4?....thats 10-14k damage a second....dumb.

I can't say alot about barbs...but wizards....I can most likely argue with you on that....Sins > wizards if you play your cards right.

Next quote....

Quote from: thedevilhunter
I tried vs many classes today :
OP Classes : Sins, barbs, wizards, psychics
Under powered classes : Archers and Bms i suggest they get some extra power so it be equal to the other 4 classes

Erm....first you say sins are under powered and now your saying that they are OP? make up your mind....and where are the other classes? clerics....seekers....mystics? Did you really forget about those classes in your mind. I am gonna cough a little on this...*cough*...BMs under powered? you do realize that a BM is more of a supportive tank with his/her stuns and debuffs than an actual killer which a sin is supposed to be?

Also you do realize that a sin will obviously rape an archer? Sins have too many advantages against an archer....

next quote.

IN ADD OF THAT

before picking your class please you have to know the next...(shows pros and cons of each class)

Clearly copied and pasted from pwi wiki. Remember...this isn't pwi...this is EPW. Things are different here.

Sins are not OP , EPs ARE NOT A PVP Class. U have to know what u want before choosing a class and complain that some other classes can pwn u.

You sir....are a moron. EPs not a pvp class? what? So your telling me that a cleric's sleep, resistance debuffs, freeze and their attack skills are meant to be used in PvE? gasp....guess I gotta level a cleric and sleep those pesky mobs.

Ima quote someone else now.

Quote from: Nexy
Sins are op, you forgot in the cons the stunlock ability, I dont mind the OP I just think occult ice is overkill personally, playing a wizzy on pwi they are definately strong, but also squishy, with +12 gear here I really am no judge, don't have the time or money on pwi for +12.

On the note of barbs, they are more OP than not but not in the league of sins! If sins arent OP then I want my +12 soulsphere xD

Well....this guy I can agree with...occult ice overkill so much..yeah I said it. Sins got enough crowd control effecting skills, why do they need occult ice? Is that what sins get on their genie first? O.o they instantly rush occult ice.

all check me vs rugger. and if our OCCULT Will get nerfed, then pretty fair that EXPEL get nerfed

I say not to nerf occult ice, but restrict it. Like some skills can only be used by winged elves or wizards...or barbs and BMs. I would say restrict occult ice so only BMs, Seekers and barbs can use it. If BMs are so underpowered they should at least benefit from occult ice. Barbs I dunno...pretty strong and tanky, but lack stuns I think. They have that 1 second stun and a chance stun (mighty swing) so I guess it would benefit them. Seekers don't have much to offer except for being tanky and doing at best, average aoe damage and the capability to zone people out. So occult can also help them too with that.

To the expel nerf. You do realize that it silences us and makes us immune to physical damage only? So even though we are safe from physical damage, we can't do anything except run away (unless of course you time it right with an anti silence skill). Magic classes can still kill us while we are expelled.

From this post I gathered that every sin will be in denial and say they are not OP whatsoever while people who fight sins or die to sins will call them OP. I agree with how stupid sins are with their damage and stun locking capabilities.

Anyways, moving onto the next god knows thread to quote more....

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
i never said sins r UP, did i? lol u high bro, and if many classes r OP so we aren't OP lol

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
And you sir are in denial. Just like many other sins.

You back up a class which has more stun locking capabilities than a blademaster, something which shreds through heavies like they are paper, has the most chi gaining skills than any other class, has the most idiotic survival skills ever and of course can stealth and cannot be detected whatsoever if they are at max level.

And of course you call other classes overpowered without knowing majority of their weaknesses..heck you even went as far as saying some classes not suitable for PvP.

Do some research (or do more research) on each class before you call it OP, because clearly you haven't done enough research to even say that a wizard is overpowered.

Offline Delirium

Wall 'o' copied an pasted stuff.

PLEASE STICKY THIS THREAD! Keep it forever please, I beg you. This is by far the funniest thread I have ever read, I may wet myself. xD

Nexy, never ever challange sins to create a counter argument to a well laid out suggest, this is what you get! xD
OMFGGGG

Ok, where to begin?
Firstly, fire, please remove your head from your ass, you're not a hat, m'kai?
Secondly, you're a hypocrite and contradict yourself oh so many times there.

We never said wiz/barb/psy weren't OP for starters, infact, didn't we tell you that? But we slightly might've mentioned, maybe wispered the fact sins we're OP too, just like you said, then went on to say they aren't OP, ROFLMFAO. x'D

Ohhh, I'll have to give you the fact it was the best laugh I've had in while at a thread like this. \o/

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D
Wall 'o' copied an pasted stuff.

PLEASE STICKY THIS THREAD! Keep it forever please, I beg you. This is by far the funniest thread I have ever read, I may wet myself. xD

Nexy, never ever challange sins to create a counter argument to a well laid out suggest, this is what you get! xD
OMFGGGG

Ok, where to begin?
Firstly, fire, please remove your head from your ass, you're not a hat, m'kai?
Secondly, you're a hypocrite and contradict yourself oh so many times there.

We never said wiz/barb/psy weren't OP for starters, infact, didn't we tell you that? But we slightly might've mentioned, maybe wispered the fact sins we're OP too, just like you said, then went on to say they aren't OP, ROFLMFAO. x'D

Ohhh, I'll have to give you the fact it was the best laugh I've had in while at a thread like this. \o/

LOL sir i would like u inmapantz

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
i am saying if they are all OP then sins r not OP, that what i am saying, morning Delerium, stick ur head outta ur butt hole sweetie

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
i am saying if they are all OP then sins r not OP, that what i am saying, morning Delerium, stick ur head outta ur butt hole sweetie

Err that made no sense. I have effectively lost all interest in your arguments. Ima do what you do....*lalalalalalalala* I'm not listening *lalalalalalalalal* I'm right *lalalalalalalala* You're wrong *lalalalalalalalalalala*

dude what the rest of us are saying is that there are 3 OP classes which should get nerfed...
from most OP to least OP
1.psychics (i have a 150 psy and a 150 wiz and lemme tell u these mofos are the most op shiz ever)
2.sins (not as OP as a psychic but its a close second)
3.barbs (a distant 3rd imo, and easily fixed... just lower their damage output and BAM they're balanced)

i would also like to point out that certain classes need a buff. seekers, archers, mystics and clerics imo need a buff (some more than others)

and the rest of the classes are balanced if you asked me

-this has been studs 5 cents in the matter- kthnxbye

edit: almost forgot *LALALALALLALALALALLAALALALALA*
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:28 am by studmuffin

Offline Delirium

You make no sense, anyone got a better translator for this guy? Or is he really saying what I think he is?

"Op classes: Sins, barbs, wizards, psychics"

And I can't sweetie, my head isn't in my butt hole as you put it, want to know why? Because I could see you had your head up your ass. ^-^ (Seriously, try a better come back than trying to throw mine back at me?) xD

Oh and btw, don't call me sweetie, I'm a guy and most importantly you'd never get a chance. ;)

dude what the rest of us are saying is that there are 3 OP classes which should get nerfed...
from most OP to least OP
1.psychics (i have a 150 psy and a 150 wiz and lemme tell u these mofos are the most op shiz ever)
2.sins (not as OP as a psychic but its a close second)
3.barbs (a distant 3rd imo, and easily fixed... just lower their damage output and BAM they're balanced)

i would also like to point out that certain classes need a buff. seekers, archers, mystics and clerics imo need a buff (some more than others)

and the rest of the classes are balanced if you asked me

-this has been studs 5 cents in the matter- kthnxbye

edit: almost forgot *LALALALALLALALALALLAALALALALA*

Agreed and lmao *LALALALALA"

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Shaoran

• Ashuashuashua
Hey, nobody did mention about wfs ..... XD

oh right, they are a pve class, used to tank bosses with herc... xD