Epic Perfect World

Kill Count

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
So, ever since ranking system came out, I've given up with 1v1's made some cheap OP toons and started abusing low lvls >:D, but thats not what this is about.
I'd be out there killin folk and not keep count of my kills and the next day be dissappointed by how many kills i had gotten. So I decided to count the amount of kills I got the other day and when rankings FINALLY, updated, I was short 7 kills D: (full devo, crying in corner and everything) Now I was wondering wether some kills didnt count somehow, maybe they were bugged, someone else got the kills, idk. (Or maybe I just don't know how to count), but it'd be nice to have a kill count meter and not have to wait 24 hours to find out the amount of kills we got o:

Note: Apologies if there was already a thread on this or if this is just not possible.
Ps. Saajal sucks

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
there are rules on kills yes ;)
i dunno if im allowed to tell how it works. i let Agatio answer this lol

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Kill counter won't count made kills if they fulfill certain conditions, this is to prevent abuses. I won't be revealing how it works though so nobody will take full advantage from it.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Kill counter won't count made kills if they fulfill certain conditions, this is to prevent abuses. I won't be revealing how it works though so nobody will take full advantage from it.
I might look dumb, but where exactly is that new ranking system?

Antihero

I might look dumb, but where exactly is that new ranking system?

http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=ranking

Link is on the right side of the main page.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=ranking

Link is on the right side of the main page.
This Antihero isnt my Idol, but he helps.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming

Fair enough although im not really interested in what kills count or not anymore. I just simply want a page, parallel to rankings, where you put in your credentials, and check out how many kills each toon got (should've said this on the thread sorry) These kills wont effect rankings in anyway, just a simple tool to check on the kills I have.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
curious. Do the kill counts , count if you kill someone in NW ? Or is it strictly normal pk?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yes it does count NW kills

AuRaGeN

Seel #28
So disappoint