Epic Perfect World

EC Notes

Panda_monium

so just like the ten mil big notes are used to make trade faster and easier, why not make this the same with ec?

people can trade ec notes (1 note equal to 1k ec or 100 ec...whichever one sounds better)
it makes it eaier to see how many ec you have instead of 9999 stacks lol.

i dunno, i think it sounds decent  :-X

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
rich people issues /laughs
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Panda_monium

lol im not rich, i barely have 50 ec on me at any given time XD

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|

vlntbty

That idea......just no.

LaceyPip

so just like the ten mil big notes are used to make trade faster and easier, why not make this the same with ec?

people can trade ec notes (1 note equal to 1k ec or 100 ec...whichever one sounds better)
it makes it eaier to see how many ec you have instead of 9999 stacks lol.

i dunno, i think it sounds decent  :-X

If it is practical, I am all for it :)

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
i'd be all for it too if only i could... hmmm well, if they were in stacks of 5 each, that'd be cool, i'd have one or two, haha!
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
This is a interesting idea. Wonder if it will keep me from spending ec in a day.. :-X

Panda_monium

This is a interesting idea. Wonder if it will keep me from spending ec in a day.. :-X
same thing here lol

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
rich people issues /laughs

:normal-2:

10 mill notes serve the purpose of allowing you to buy items from cat shops that cost above 200mil.
Also a way to keep more than 200mil on you should you want too.

EC notes would have no use, but i guess there would be nothing bad about adding them. There would be nothing bad about not adding them also.