Epic Perfect World

Xpendable

Xpendable

Xpendable recruiting is wdf

Join Xpendable and get fingered by Jasim aka ted. Also you get to meet the One and only Godly Indian Seel aka Swane, the blackest person in game Ulquiorra aka Vimal(Male) and losergoddes(Female), Best Goat seller Insanity aka Naeem, #1 "Almost flying" Carpet seller Silence aka Momo, Hairy RO King Robbert, #1 Low Faggots Delay and WasteDump, #1 God like Retards ChicaBomb and DanBalan, #1 Pimp qt aka Pib, #1 Begger Savi, Best looking RO Cherrie, Best pinoys Purified and Flavor, #1 Dildo seller Erreta, #1 Female Terrorist Cheebee, #1 Asian Marjorie, Redix aka Angel Best ARGENITO Messi fan, #1 African RaideN, _Ryan_ with smallest dick in the world, etc.

Apply here if you want to join Xpeenable
http://epwxpendable.shivtr.com/

STAY STRONG ALL

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
HEIL XPENNNNNNNN  :-*

Offline Stinkerbell

• Soldier of General Khalid ibn al-Walid
Stay strong ALL!

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Stay Strong All

Offline Nana

Stay Strong All

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
Hello all

if you want join Xpendable you are on your own I will not be responsible if you become infected with retardotitus(R1N1) you must be careful of the deceivers ChicaBomb and DanBalan very dangerous situation damage your brain it will be drained like Insanity, Seel, Covenant and Delay and many other infected, all were smart good people now get infection of retardotitus reach ChicaBomb DanBalan level iq -100, they meet infected DanBalan and ChicaBomb become idiot because retardotitus and start saying random non-sense thing. beware all this is serious situation. We are still working on vaccine for this infection but in the mean time all must be careful just stay away keep distance instant forcelog off.

Here's some proof.

ChicaBomb: Im LOVE to shoot POTATO from my NOSTRAL like play BASEBALL. Then Im take POTATO and put in my secret BOX for ALL.
Delay: i am is FORCE you or you its getting tomato sauce volcano in ANUS
DanBalan:  im TICKLE my nipples at NIGHT with feather ALL
Delay:"He am have HARD DAY at WORK and want remove STRESS from BOSS."
ChicaBomb: Im love shove FINGER inside my POTATO for myself to feel ALL
Delay: i am is FORCE you or you its getting tomato sauce volcano in ANUS

STAY STRONG ALL!
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2013, 02:42 pm by Abu Ali Bin Salami

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Waste

#STAY STRONG ALL

Cheebee

Last Edit: Aug 01, 2013, 02:47 pm by Cheebee

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
We Do have a temporary solution to this menacing problem its called The rectal route of administration (ROA) is a way of administering drugs AKA [PickAxe] into the rectum to be absorbed by the rectum's blood vessels this will prevent you from getting infected of R1N1 for a week. This delicate procedure is done by our leader Silence with an [PickAxe] with yours truly and Amy assisting him with our latex gloves for health and safety purposes, in our not so dark room so nothing goes wrong. Feel Free to PM Silence in game to make an appointment.

Hello all

if you want join Xpendable you are on your own I will not be responsible if you become infected with retardotitus(R1N1) you must be careful of the deceivers ChicaBomb and DanBalan very dangerous situation damage your brain it will be drained like Insanity, Seel, Covenant and Delay and many other infected, all were smart good people now get infection of retardotitus reach ChicaBomb DanBalan level iq -100, they meet infected DanBalan and ChicaBomb become idiot because retardotitus and start saying random non-sense thing. beware all this is serious situation. We are still working on vaccine for this infection but in the mean time all must be careful just stay away keep distance instant forcelog off.

STAY STRONG ALL!

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Stinkerbell

• Soldier of General Khalid ibn al-Walid
We Do have a temporary solution to this menacing problem its called The rectal route of administration (ROA) is a way of administering drugs AKA [PickAxe] into the rectum to be absorbed by the rectum's blood vessels this will prevent you from getting infected of R1N1 for a week. This delicate procedure is done by our leader Silence with an [PickAxe] with yours truly and Amy assisting him with our latex gloves for health and safety purposes, in our not so dark room so nothing goes wrong. Feel Free to PM Silence in game to make an appointment.

LOL.  :normal-2::normal-13:

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~
Once you get in there, YOU CAN'T LEAVE! So, if you wanna APPLY, be SURE you wanna do it! Your brain will be subjected to many tests. It will suffer changes, you will become completely RETARDED(Just like our Marshals and leader. They have the hightest  level of retardation)
Also, you will be introduced to"CAMEL RIDING"and"ALMOST FLY ON CARPET" arts. You will be harassed EVERYDAY by some DUMB DOGS (Swane) askin 24/7 for "private services".
Here, you will be come THE BEST! Proof.
If you are a mystic: we will teach you HOW TO SPAM WOOD PILL, ON STR BUILD TO 1HIT EVEYTHING IS WDF!!!Wizard: You will learn how to be #1MAGO thanks to SIR SOLOMAN #1 MAGO ON SERVER. He descovered a NEW TECHNIQUE from a RO resarcher how to 0.1 hit N00PS >>FIREPILL. Here, an advice from our EXPERT.
Swane Saying:"Go DEMON and DEX build like your EP, You get 100% crit, crit all for 500k like super MAGO Solomon and Attaso and crit heals. Also don't forget to get +150 str genie, you need 100% proc Occult Ice like your EP and Spam wood pots like Gex level MAGO."
For WR and SIN:SPAMM 3SPARK FRENZY OCCULT!!!!!!!11
For many instructions, please ask an OFFICER.

Seriously, Amy.

GOOD LUCK!!

#STAY STRONG!

Dysfunction Sage Archer ~150
Cherie Demon Veno ~150
Improper Demon Bm ~150

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
recruiting forums full of xpndable threads o.o

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~