Epic Perfect World

So I've read about events

Offline 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓕𝓸𝔁𝔁𝔂

• Jonathan
  • Characters: RinFoxxy
So I've read about people want more events. So I'm just giving you the idea what about the old programs on PWI? Like public quests, dragon temple etc. I'm sure GMs could make another fun events or programs there, just by turboing up the mobs or I don't know :D But what I liked in the original game was the old times. As many other people does. So I guess it would be good to make new events this way. Any ideas?

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
Here's my idea, log the game and notice that the events you mentioned are actually up and running. K bye
Forever in love

LaceyPip

Here's my idea, log the game and notice that the events you mentioned are actually up and running. K bye

We all know that it is working, but the end result (rewards) of doing Public Quest 3 has no purpose on our server.

So I've read about people want more events. So I'm just giving you the idea what about the old programs on PWI? Like public quests, dragon temple etc. I'm sure GMs could make another fun events or programs there, just by turboing up the mobs or I don't know :D But what I liked in the original game was the old times. As many other people does. So I guess it would be good to make new events this way. Any ideas?

Such a good Idea, I used to like the lvl 100 + Public quests on PWI, which was very challenging.  The end reward was or still is a sky cover ring. With a little thought and putting heads together, I am sure the Public quest here can be revamped to the benefit of PK'ers and PVE'ers with new drops, new bosses, etc.

Maybe replace the sky cover ring with a newly created EPW ring with nice stats or add on's or anything gear related.  Also reward drops can be crystals tradeable for tokens, supply tokens etc.  Just a suggestion. It will also promote team work because its just impossible to tackle all those mobs by yourself, especially if they will be enhanced to fit in with EPW's levels and gear.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
We all know that it is working, but the end result (rewards) of doing Public Quest 3 has no purpose on our server.

Such a good Idea, I used to like the lvl 100 + Public quests on PWI, which was very challenging.  The end reward was or still is a sky cover ring. With a little thought and putting heads together, I am sure the Public quest here can be revamped to the benefit of PK'ers and PVE'ers with new drops, new bosses, etc.

Maybe replace the sky cover ring with a newly created EPW ring with nice stats or add on's or anything gear related.  Also reward drops can be crystals tradeable for tokens, supply tokens etc.  Just a suggestion. It will also promote team work because its just impossible to tackle all those mobs by yourself, especially if they will be enhanced to fit in with EPW's levels and gear.

This sounds like an amazing idea.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we tried to fix the PQ :( without success though...the main problem in all the PQ's is that the reward is not beeing delivered, everything else works fine. we couldn't fix that last part though.

i dunno if we r allowed to leak what we r working on ^^
i will ask Agatio cuz we have a lot of stuff getting done atm  :-\

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

+1

LaceyPip

we tried to fix the PQ :( without success though...the main problem in all the PQ's is that the reward is not beeing delivered, everything else works fine. we couldn't fix that last part though.

i dunno if we r allowed to leak what we r working on ^^
i will ask Agatio cuz we have a lot of stuff getting done atm  :-\

Sounds exciting!!   ;)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

i will ask Agatio cuz we have a lot of stuff getting done atm :-\
Spoiler Alert!