Epic Perfect World

just sharing

Offline 🄿🄰🅂🅃🄸

• ᴠᴇʜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
  • ꜱᴀʙɪ ᴋᴏ ɴᴀ ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ!
  • Characters: 🆃🅰🅺🅰🆂🅷🅸
  • Faction: Vehements
You don't see events every second becuase Gm's have a life. Other Gm's are helping players either in game or on fourms. Theres still plenty of events going on enough to have a little break.
If you're bored, go play a little game or whatever until you come back here, it's what I do. lol

GM needs to improve the excitement of the players, that's the role of GM's.

Offline 🄿🄰🅂🅃🄸

• ᴠᴇʜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
  • ꜱᴀʙɪ ᴋᴏ ɴᴀ ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ!
  • Characters: 🆃🅰🅺🅰🆂🅷🅸
  • Faction: Vehements
Dissolve your alliances with Aeons, AxeGroup, S.Korea, GoodGame and the Chinese faction. And HO will dissolve theirs with Worms. But tbh, 5 allies and you still can't win and you still call us trash, ijs.
There is a valid reason why we ally AxeGroup,S.Korea,Chinese Faction
Aeons is already an ally of Alamat

So stop QQ about the Ally System plis.

GoodGame is not our ally  ijs.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
How do you suppose they do that? They can't just snap a finger and pop something up, pretty sure they have to know when they are going to do it, what the reward will be, what type of event, and the list goes on. They also can't just randomly pop a new event up, they have to think about if it'll go right, what to add, and what the out come will be. xD So like said, they put a lot of time and effort in their work. c:
They're doing a great job with the events if you ask me.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Antihero

Who told you that? Their job is to keep people in line and to be around in case a player needs assistance. I don't think "Activities Manager" is part of their required duties. I'll go so far as to say with the way a lot of people around here act, players are lucky they get any events at all. Seems like people only complain when there is one, anyway. If anything, I think the GMs are too generous when it comes to events. I admire their patience.

Offline melonhead

How do you suppose they do that? They can't just snap a finger and pop something up, pretty sure they have to know when they are going to do it, what the reward will be, what type of event, and the list goes on. They also can't just randomly pop a new event up, they have to think about if it'll go right, what to add, and what the out come will be. xD So like said, they put a lot of time and effort in their work. c:
They're doing a great job with the events if you ask me.

jajaja gms mega pro, mute and ban random events everyday while the server has auto dc,nw/tw crash events. Really great job staff, glad all that time and effort they put into their work gives such great results.
Warning Level:    40% (posts are moderated)
The truth will set you free :)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
jajaja gms mega pro, mute and ban random events everyday while the server has auto dc,nw/tw crash events. Really great job staff, glad all that time and effort they put into their work gives such great results.
?
Maybe it's to stop the useless little kid talk whenever a dc, or whatever happens. Ever think of that?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
The server is fine tbh. Unless you're anticipating to play 24/7 and not get bored.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
woah guys stop fighting here please  :-\
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Lolly is right anyway.

Antihero

I think you're on the wrong server. GMs are honestly pretty lenient with muting and banning people. And Auto DC? When? I've never seen it. I've been DCed once in the past 3 weeks. Furthermore, NW crashed one time. I think you might need to have a look at the quality of your internet.

?
Maybe it's to stop the useless little kid talk whenever a dc, or whatever happens. Ever think of that?

No they haven't.

The server is fine tbh. Unless you're anticipating to play 24/7 and not get bored.

Any game will get boring if you play like that.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
No they haven't.
Figures. :sad:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Quote from: Antihero
Any game will get boring if you play like that.

That's exactly what I was saying Sherlock. -.-

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Wow, GMs should really make the weekly event log threads visible to other players just so they could see how many events we really do. Then threads like this wouldn't exist..

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Antihero

That's exactly what I was saying Sherlock. -.-

I know you know what you meant. It was directed toward melon and, in a roundabout way, all the people who keep complaining about how boring this server is.

Wow, GMs should really make the weekly event log threads visible to other players just so they could see how many events we really do. Then threads like this wouldn't exist..

Not a bad idea.

Offline melonhead

I think you're on the wrong server. GMs are honestly pretty lenient with muting and banning people. And Auto DC? When? I've never seen it. I've been DCed once in the past 3 weeks. Furthermore, NW crashed one time. I think you might need to have a look at the quality of your internet.
Tw crash for 3 weeks, nw crash both friday and sunday and they didn't even lift a finger to fix it and about them being lenient, think you're the one thats on wrong server.

?

Maybe they could fix the server. If no dc and crash then no useless little kid talk whenever a dc, or whatever happens. Ever think of that?
Warning Level:    40% (posts are moderated)
The truth will set you free :)