Epic Perfect World

Things you may NOT know about Nutella :P

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

Wtf you have been disowned... I buy nutella at walmart. It's my breakfast every morning. Two pieces of toast, spread nutella dash out the door to work. Better than butter, spreads easier than peanut butter.

After reading this post I thought "hmm nutella toast sounds nice right now". Went to the kitchen, can't find my nutella. Someone about to die
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Wtf you have been disowned... I buy nutella at walmart. It's my breakfast every morning. Two pieces of toast, spread nutella dash out the door to work. Better than butter, spreads easier than peanut butter.
I eat nutella and toast in the morning too lmao
I'm basically 40

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
I eat nutella and toast in the morning too lmao

Wtf? We should get married we are perfect for each other. I see our marriage now. We have 3 kids 3rd kid I divorce you take all your shizz leave you for a more handsome guy. Aw. Perfect.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Wtf? We should get married we are perfect for each other. I see our marriage now. We have 3 kids 3rd kid I divorce you take all your shizz leave you for a more handsome guy. Aw. Perfect.
WDF gold digger. GN Halp
I'm basically 40

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Nutella  :-* i was eating it.....

u should marry cynix good for u :D :P

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
What is this hate crime.  :normal-12:

Tori, Baby. Let's get married and smear Nutella all over our bodies and play Zelda all day.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
if one cares about the extinction of wild species, please read this about palm oil, and find out what products contain them -- and their alternatives

http://www.saynotopalmoil.com/palm-oil.php

Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

LaceyPip

if one cares about the extinction of wild species, please read this about palm oil, and find out what products contain them -- and their alternatives

http://www.saynotopalmoil.com/palm-oil.php

I do care, and I have read this before ...thank you so much for sharing, I think a great number of people do not know this

vlntbty

I like Nutella on graham crackers, but that's about it. lol

Antihero

Tori, Baby. Let's get married and smear Nutella all over our bodies and play Zelda all day.

That's probably one of the hottest things that could ever happen ever.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed

It's not for you.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Back off.

Antihero

It's not for you.

And I still don't give a damn.

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream