• Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Theres logistics to work out ofc. But all and all looks fun. Might have to do some tweaking though
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
:normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12:
Btw, hey malon, how much fashion you has in? lolololol.
(:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Theres logistics to work out ofc. But all and all looks fun. Might have to do some tweaking though

Me and ET have been discussing and testing!
Hopefully a final draft will be ready soon! ;o

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Me and ET have been discussing and testing!
Hopefully a final draft will be ready soon! ;o

We're not friends anymore.  :tiger-12:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
We're not friends anymore.  :tiger-12:
Malon hates ET? O.o
(:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
3.All gear is removed, and replaced with 140 refined and +15 socketed armor. You will be given your classes armor only. A.K.A No HA clerics, No HA venos etc. (Idk this might be a bad idea and people should just be allowed  to wear dragon gear only. Invs MUST be empty though. Have GM alts with Shadowsneak or whatever the skill is that checks inv to make sure nobody is trying to break rules.)

so... All the ha Venos are screwed? Veno's pataka's even have str on them.

By locking classes to certain armor types you are screwing so many people over on how they built their characters and limiting it simply to whoever picks the most op class.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

By locking classes to certain armor types you are screwing so many people over on how they built their characters and limiting it simply to whoever picks the most op class.
Not really, since the armour type lets it all have the same stats for each type of armour. So it doesn't matter how crappy your R8 is.
(:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

Venos are supposed to go AA not HA. And in my opinion the only class that actually deserves to be made HA on this server are clerics.  :-X I'm just saying it wouldnt be fair. If we take an demon HA veno vs an sage AA veno, the HA have better chances to win. This event's idea is for all classes to be balanced.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Venos are supposed to go AA not HA. And in my opinion the only class that actually deserves to be made HA on this server are clerics.  :-X I'm just saying it wouldnt be fair. If we take an demon HA veno vs an sage AA veno, the HA have better chances to win. This event's idea is for all classes to be balanced.

Nice explain

Offline Escorian

• Old Player

So please explain why venos are supposed to go AA and not HA. Let's see.... skills that are based on melee damage.... Spark that increases both magic and physical damage..... Venos are made to be whatever people want them to be. Heck like I stated before Pataka's Have str over Magic and a Veno's primary weapon is the Pataka. Not to mention Agatio added Venos to claws. So how is it unfair for venos to be allowed HA in an event like this? How about all those people who are already stated HA for their veno or cleric or anything.

Also please explain how Clerics deserve to go HA over Venos whose primary weapon has enough str for them to wear HA and to melee with.

Not really, since the armour type lets it all have the same stats for each type of armour. So it doesn't matter how crappy your R8 is.

You obviously misunderstood me. What I quoted was her/him stating that HA Venos/Clerics/Mystics/Wizards would not be allowed in this event because they all HAVE TO go AA.
Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:14 pm by Escorian

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Elena

So please explain why venos are supposed to go AA and not HA. Let's see.... skills that are based on melee damage.... Spark that increases both magic and physical damage..... Venos are made to be whatever people want them to be. Heck like I stated before Pataka's Have str over Magic and a Veno's primary weapon is the Pataka. Not to mention Agatio added Venos to claws. So how is it unfair for venos to be allowed HA in an event like this? How about all those people who are already stated HA for their veno or cleric or anything.

Also please explain how Clerics deserve to go HA over Venos whose primary weapon has enough str for them to wear HA and to melee with.

You obviously misunderstood me. What I quoted was her/him stating that HA Venos/Clerics/Mystics/Wizards would not be allowed in this event because they all HAVE TO go AA.
Ok then if we let a HA veno in event why not even a HA sin? Much better! an hybrid mystic! ... magic classes are supposed to be AA, in the event even HA cleric have to go AA, and most of the clerics on this server are either hybird or AA, so it wouldn't be a problem which armours they use, and the points matter too, u can reset em as u want, u can go AA but have the build of a hybird.
Edit: I'm not saying they should let the HA clerics, hell no, would take like at least 5 ppl to kill a good hybrid ep who knows how to play. It's supposed to be an event, everyone knows the rules, they want to join, reset ur damn points , come with other char, or don't come at all.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think what he's getting at is that by class-locking the armor it's gonna eliminate those with alternative playstyles.  An HA veno who is forced into AA is gonna be out of their element, which can potentially ruin the balance it's supposed to bring.

In theory though, it's a good idea.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Elena

I think what he's getting at is that by class-locking the armor it's gonna eliminate those with alternative playstyles.  An HA veno who is forced into AA is gonna be out of their element, which can potentially ruin the balance it's supposed to bring.

In theory though, it's a good idea.
Not really... And as i said, if u dont like the rules u can always come with other class to event, my main is my veno but I'd love to do this event as an cleric.  ^-^